PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

mine just sits at reset too...has to do with the config.txt that ill fix in 3.0 and no problem rico

Old 11-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd144 View Post
I don't use direct push as I believe that would require a full time connection. I figure if a person needs me quicker than 30 minutes, he/she can call. 30 Minutes might even be too much. I know some books now recommend a person check email once a day and get people used to that idea.
Direct push doesn't work like that.
That's how the I-phones work. They have to constantly check.
Direct push passive. I'm not sure how the phone receives the signal that there is mail, but with direct push, the mail is being pushed to the phone, not the phone checking for new mail.
That's how I've had it explained, and how I've read it.

I think I will also spend some time later today checking.

JUGS, is your Rom locked?
I think yours would be better to strip down then JD's. Seeing as yours is based on JD's, and you have a lot of tweaks I really like, but it's still just not striped down enough for me. Sorry in advance if it's been asked already.
If you'd like my unnecessary things list for a future version, I'd be glad to discuss via PM

Last edited by Talyn; 11-11-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Lurker

fdtech is a n00b

Any luck with that Dial 777 bug?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

what dial 777 bug i wasnt aware of said bug
Old 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtech View Post
Any luck with that Dial 777 bug?
No problems here. I'm using my phone on my laptop right now.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

i am currently tethered to my desktop with this latest rom...
Old 11-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

talyn pm sent
Old 11-11-2008, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

12Marshall is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
i am currently tethered to my desktop with this latest rom...
Are you tethered using the Sprint data connection to your laptop or are you tethered using Wifi/bluetooth?

I tried to connect to the my pc via usb and use the sprint data connection and I got the dial 777 failure as well.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Anyone else have an error in the start up sound on the sprint graphic page when starting the phone?
Mine plays, but its really broken and skippy.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea mine plays choppy too. it seems like juggs rom has a 1-2 minute time from starting the phone were some processes ramp up and then after that point everything smooths out and speeds up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development