PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyPR View Post
Problem solved with the picturemail. I am having one issue with Push Email seems like the connection times out and I stop receiving my emails. I know that for the Diamond there was a registry edit that improved battery life but would cost that, any idea what that edit is and if that is causing this issue?

Thanks for your awesome work Yay4Juggs!
change the parm value back to 1 in asyncmac1

hklm...comm...asyncmac1...parm...disablepowermanag ement...0 change that to 1

Old 11-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

hey juggs sweet rom some so far just came from about 4 days of jds i like that you incoprated the flashlite 3.1 cab as well as the null keyboard. the last one doesnt work well i still get the keyboard popping up when i viewing a flash video

[/U]
Old 11-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Hello again just wondering if that roaming reg edit wi work in the sprint stock rom and what exactly does it do I switrched it to automatic B and it put me on the alltel network and I dropped my call if I use sprint from work I never drop a call so this is a 2 part question will it work on the stock rom and what exactly does it do ??? thanks

Old 11-11-2008, 01:14 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

should work on a stock rom...what it does is puts you into digital roam only.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
should work on a stock rom...what it does is puts you into digital roam only.
Yes it works on the stock rom, I used it on the diamond and the tp before I cooked...

Hello again just wondering if that roaming reg edit wi work in the sprint stock rom and what exactly does it do I switrched it to automatic B and it put me on the alltel network and I dropped my call if I use sprint from work I never drop a call so this is a 2 part question will it work on the stock rom and what exactly does it do ??? thanks

Most people force roam for 2 reasons: They can't get signal on Sprint where they are at...or Sprint doesn't have EVDO and Verizon does (like my situation)...
Old 11-11-2008, 02:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

how do i install this? after i un-rared it there is just a file that says ubh... how do i install it?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
how do i install this? after i un-rared it there is just a file that says ubh... how do i install it?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266
Old 11-11-2008, 02:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yay, if I can make a request-

I deleted the 2 posts on the first page between your 2 posts. Would you mind using the second post to add some type of change-log, so I know why you've updated the ROM. I check from my phone a lot and its a lot to sort through atm. I's appreciate it, I'm sure others would too
Old 11-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

I'm reporting heavy battery drain with rom.

Started customizing phone at 86% battery, had 53% when I was done customizing.
Just changed settings. and went though advanced config. then installed my regular cabs.
Jumped on opera, tried mini, and regular, still having click problems because of the zoom and menu. Got Gmail to work, tried Gmail java, but I cannot stand the way java works apparently. *sigh*
And that's when i stopped to plug in my phone.
This was 45 mins to an hour of usage.

I really like the rom. I just wish it was striped down more. I see a bunch of useless stuff in there for me yet.
If i could figure out what to remove from the kitchen to do what I want. I might be all set. It's a big learning curve so far.

Oh yes, It's probably been posted, but i noticed that picture mail doesn't install.
I like SomeGuySMS anyways, it works good, and doesn't have issues. Worth the 10 dollars I sent him for sure!
Sprints has already failed 3 pictures' I have sent.
Perhaps I'll see if I missed something and try it again today.

Last edited by Talyn; 11-11-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

what do you mean picture mail doesnt install? ill look into the battery issue

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development