PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

easiest way to remove the startup sound is to make a blank sound file and rename it to the startup sounds file name.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
easiest way to remove the startup sound is to make a blank sound file and rename it to the startup sounds file name.
OK well, where are those sound located I wish theyd (whoever the greater powers be)just put it right where your ringers and alerts are so they could easily be changed or turned off,,,geezzzz

Old 11-19-2008, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cheeb is a n00b

absolutely amazing rom here...i've been cooking since the 6700 and I must say i've yet to come across a rom as fast and stable as this one. How in the world did you get it to do all the function of the pro and still maintain this very quick speed?????? (i installed almost everything you took out and then some....even installed the stock manila and still no hiccup yet)....

question...how do i add an image to the startup animation (startup_animation.gif) or something similar...i realized that the sound is there but no image comes up...i'd prefer to have the image (not necessary i know...but i like my phones to be CUSTOM-STOCK ...if that makes any sense at all)...all help is appreciated.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
I JUST POPPED MY FLASH CHERRY!!! Just flashed to 4.0 NoOp. Will report how I like it tomorrow...
AMW, where,d you get that red home screen and how did you get it there? (meaning a link w/ install instructions if ya got em!)

Thanks!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
first off if you have the latest version 4.0 the there is no jbed error as i changed the lnk myself to open the latest version of java for vga devices...secondly it only comes in a 32mb pp variety so im thinking you have version 3.

secondly nevermind whatelse is in the ruu folder dont monkey with it as all are needed to run the ruu and if you attempt to use any component in that folder other than the ruu then you could damage your device... i am not responsible if you damage your phone...
Thanks! I am flashing to 4.0 today!!!!!

I only tried to run one of the files on my pc, not my PRO but thanks for the warning!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Can anyone provide a .cab or a link to for the battery indicator to show in percentages? Any help will earn my thanks!!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
OK well, where are those sound located I wish theyd (whoever the greater powers be)just put it right where your ringers and alerts are so they could easily be changed or turned off,,,geezzzz
there in the windows folder one of them is called phoneon trying to find the other one.

**EDIT**

other one is called BootUpHTC

also make sure you replace them and dont just delete them or you will get errors on bootup.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Just wanna say been useing the rom a couple days now I do Like it except for the loud anoying startup up sounds but they all have it darn it and the tiny menu text I need my glasses can it be changed or do I have to live with it?? thanks again nice work...no other issues at this time to report.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:25 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadi View Post
Can anyone provide a .cab or a link to for the battery indicator to show in percentages? Any help will earn my thanks!!
1st install this: sdkcerts.cab
Then to add the % battery in 10% increments install: FInixNOverBatteryIconsOnly.cab
If you want the % in 1% increments install this last: nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Just wanna say been useing the rom a couple days now I do Like it except for the loud anoying startup up sounds but they all have it darn it and the tiny menu text I need my glasses can it be changed or do I have to live with it?? thanks again nice work...no other issues at this time to report.
Post 818 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=818

Last edited by LilRico; 11-19-2008 at 01:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

LilRico, the 1% battery icon link does not work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development