PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Can someone please tell me what theses filles are ther in the removed cabs folder.
  1. rem_mommy.sa
  2. endstartmenu_sprint_0613
  3. sprintdm_dmclientapp_prodsetting
  4. oh yea and titan bootstrap

Last edited by hdkilner; 11-20-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:12 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Yay4Juggs or anyone else: I am getting a pretty annoying problem. When you open any program in one mode (landscape or portrait), then flip to the opposite mode, it closes/minimizes down whatever it was you were looking at. Anyone else have this or know how to fix?
thats manila doing its thing...im trying to figure out a way around it...ill keep everyone posted...

Old 11-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Can someone please tell me what theses filles are ther in the removed cabs folder.
  1. rem_mommy.sa
  2. endstartmenu_sprint_0613
  3. sprintdm_dmclientapp_prodsetting
  4. oh yea and titan bootstrap
those are cabs that were to be installed only 2 of them were...rem_mommy and dmclient the rest were removed but the directory was still created from the xml ill try and find the xml and remove those keys for the next build.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

im going to be out for the remainder of the day so im hoping someone can step up and take questions for me please...if you dont get the answer you seek fret not ill be back between 6pm and 8pm!!! have a really busy day oustide of the idiot box.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

oh and yes it is a youtube problem i tracerouted to the server used and it came up lame...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
thats manila doing its thing...im trying to figure out a way around it...ill keep everyone posted...
Much thanks. Hopefully I don't discover any more bugs after that.... if not though, I would say this ROM is 1000000% AWESOME!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Got a thing for blue eh?

Old 11-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Hey found a file on this site called flip clock I installed cab and got ride of blue clock ....I dont like detroit lions and that color reminded me of them..LOL anyways it turns your clock black and white ...
Old 11-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Hey found a file on this site called flip clock I installed cab and got ride of blue clock ....I dont like detroit lions and that color reminded me of them..LOL anyways it turns your clock black and white ...
Yea...I totally know what you mean..I didn't really dig the blue and black...Changing the theme was the first thing I did when I loaded this rom. I would rather have it the normal black and greyish or white theme...that would make it clean
Old 11-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
Yea...I totally know what you mean..I didn't really dig the blue and black...Changing the theme was the first thing I did when I loaded this rom. I would rather have it the normal black and greyish or white theme...that would make it clean
I have the clock files from 3.0 that I copied into the windows folder of 4.0 so that I can have the white clock back if anyone else wants them let me know.

I also have the manila file that will make the globe highlighted blue instead of green when you select it, that way it will match the rest of the theme.

I also have a .reg file that will change the color of the highlight on the start menu, the task manager dropdown menu and changes the phone pad highlight to blue as well...

If anyone else wants those I can post them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development