PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

I don't know if it's related to this rom but everytime I soft reset my timezone gets changed and I have to change it back to central time...
Old 11-20-2008, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Inimical is keeping up the good workInimical is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
several of us i think have. extract from the kitchen and install with nuetools.
Sorry for being off topic and the noob question...is there somewhere that explains how to do this?
Old 11-20-2008, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC PRO

shawn.pink is a n00b

is it possible to put a color/theme (for tf3d) in a rom?
Old 11-20-2008, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

FoxRacR17 is becoming a great contributor

Got a question, I dialed *2 to talk to sprint about my bill and before it connected me it told me that there was an update available for my phone. It made me wait for about a minute or two, then it said the update was complete and it continued my call. After I talked to sprint I went to hang up and saw that it said that it was still updating just as I ended the call and then it said update failed or something like that. Anyone know what this update is for? Is sprint somehow able to tell that my phone is unlocked and has a custom rom on it and now my TEP insurance is void?
Old 11-20-2008, 01:51 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I also have the manila file that will make the globe highlighted blue instead of green when you select it, that way it will match the rest of the theme.

I also have a .reg file that will change the color of the highlight on the start menu, the task manager dropdown menu and changes the phone pad highlight to blue as well...

If anyone else wants those I can post them.
Do want
Old 11-20-2008, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRacR17 View Post
Got a question, I dialed *2 to talk to sprint about my bill and before it connected me it told me that there was an update available for my phone. It made me wait for about a minute or two, then it said the update was complete and it continued my call. After I talked to sprint I went to hang up and saw that it said that it was still updating just as I ended the call and then it said update failed or something like that. Anyone know what this update is for? Is sprint somehow able to tell that my phone is unlocked and has a custom rom on it and now my TEP insurance is void?
That was a PRL update which updates your radio so it can roam on towers when off the sprint network. It has nothing to do with your ROM.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:12 PM
N00b

shawn.pink is a n00b

he is right the is a tool we have that can push updates over the air, it's mostly firmware and prl updates, and no, we cant see what other software is on it. And dont worry, Iv would tell you other wise, i have a custom rom too

Last edited by shawn.pink; 11-20-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
YouTube

Called HTC and they said that YouTube did a server update that is affecting some Sprint phones and that it should be back up withing 24 hours.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

musicguy980 is a n00b

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on this rom. All I can say is wow. I've had my pro for almost 3 weeks now, and this is the first time I can get thru the day without my battery dying. Usually by noon my battery is at 30%, but whatever u did got me at 80% around the same time. I'm personally thank you for the time and effort guys like u put into these roms. Though it makes me wonder why do cosumers have to fix a 300 somtimes 700 dollar device. Which should work great str8 out the box. Good work bro
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:49 PM
N00b

shawn.pink is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy980 View Post
Just wanted to give my 2 cents on this rom. All I can say is wow. I've had my pro for almost 3 weeks now, and this is the first time I can get thru the day without my battery dying. Usually by noon my battery is at 30%, but whatever u did got me at 80% around the same time. I'm personally thank you for the time and effort guys like u put into these roms. Though it makes me wonder why do cosumers have to fix a 300 somtimes 700 dollar device. Which should work great str8 out the box. Good work bro

I dont think more true words have been spoken yet

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development