PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Whom ever I choose.

king_tee is keeping up the good workking_tee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED!!! My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 48MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Juggs the rom download link appears to be broken.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: UPDATED!!! My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 48MB PAGEPOOL!!!

why can wifi be turn on from CM? mine is grey out...

other than that is thing is smoking fast...
Old 11-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

mine is working just fine...anyone else with this issue? did you hard reset after you flashed? its highly recommended
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (13.4 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 11-08-2008 at 12:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:32 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

i'll check it out....flashing now....
Old 11-08-2008, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

Anyone else still has green notifications and highlightes instead of the blue as pictured?
Old 11-08-2008, 02:10 AM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
why can wifi be turn on from CM? mine is grey out...

other than that is thing is smoking fast...
was your phone synced to the computer? if your phone is synced then wifi will be greyed out. unplug your phone from the computer and check again. that's the only thing i can think of because mine shows up fine when my phone isn't plugged into the computer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:11 AM
When will then be now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrinxs View Post
Anyone else still has green notifications and highlightes instead of the blue as pictured?

no, my highlights are blue, just as they should be
Old 11-08-2008, 03:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Is anyone else having problems with UC not running after the normal customization? Plus my theme is grey on the top and bottom and not black? Anyone?
Old 11-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner
Re: Coming soon...My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok just an update...ran into a snag with error code 244 in the ruu...but the rom is looking rather clean and stunning...whats the concensus...do we like mobile aim or do we like some other piece of crap im software out there? personally i like parlingo but not everyone does so perhaps a bit of insight would help me choose.
Oz messaging please...

Old 11-08-2008, 04:08 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I've downloaded the ROM and I am going to try it out to see what it has to offer. I will give my feed back tomorrow....

Juggs, thanks for your efforts!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development