PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 4.0 COMING SOON!!!!32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalo View Post
Slowness of JD's, bloat of Hibby's, black text with a blue background in the Comm Manager / text lag / orientation switching lag of nueROM, all around gayness of the stock Sprint ROM.
So please inform me... how does a stock ROM have a sexual orientation? Are we that immature that we go around calling things 'gay?'

And lets have some respect for the ROM maker. If you don't like the ROM, don't use it. And more importantly, don't post negative remarks.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

sounds like you need to learn the kitchen and make your own rom if you need that perfect balance jack
Old 11-17-2008, 11:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Jackalo is a n00b

I was merely replying to Juggs' question, and I doubt I'm alone in my feelings towards the stock ROM.

You call me immature, and yet you have "I want to do inappropriate things to it" in your profile for the Touch Pro. Hm...
Old 11-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
So please inform me... how does a stock ROM have a sexual orientation? Are we that immature that we go around calling things 'gay?'

And lets have some respect for the ROM maker. If you don't like the ROM, don't use it. And more importantly, don't post negative remarks.
+1 on no negative remarks. These guys work hard to help us all out...no need to drag any of em thru the mud.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

lets keep it on topic or its a time out for both of you!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalo View Post
I was merely replying to Juggs' question, and I doubt I'm alone in my feelings towards the stock ROM.

You call me immature, and yet you have "I want to do inappropriate things to it" in your profile for the Touch Pro. Hm...
I do owe you an apology. I should have read the post above yours fully. I mistakenly assumed you were saying this ROM was as 'slow as JD's, bloated...'

Again, I'm sorry...

And about the 'gay' comment... that just bugs me a bit, seeing as a gay, I don't go around calling things 'straight'. The word shouldn't be equated with stupid.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:50 PM
N00b

m4j2t is a n00b

refresh...refresh...refresh... aaahhhhhh
Old 11-17-2008, 11:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

and for the record...my rom is a lesbian...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Jackalo is a n00b

I apologize for my poor english then. Again, I meant no disrespect to other authors. Their ROM's are each neat and unique in their own way. I was just hoping for something sleek and fast.

I come from a very long line of Palm OS devices, so I'm not used to the problems presented by Windows Mobile yet. I only owned a Mogul for a week before selling it and going back to my 755p. With this Touch Pro, I see a lot of potential with how much memory it has to offer, and am hoping for the best.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:57 PM
N00b

m4j2t is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
and for the record...my rom is a lesbian...

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I just hope your ROM is not to butch...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development