PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 4.0 COMING SOON!!!!32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

a combo of both actually its 757 with a touch of blackstone

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thnx for quick response, I saw in earlier posts that you will have an opera-less version of your 4.0 It is looking more and more like yours will be my first custom ROM.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
a combo of both actually its 757 with a touch of blackstone
what version keyboard? oh god please dont say its the blackstone one.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:35 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

yes the opera less version will be available after the game...watching the game people!!! i promise you will have both by nights end!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Try the Sprint Manilla .cab

http://www.myunspace.com/?d=571F20541

Well thats fan-freakin-tastic. Thanks!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
what version keyboard? oh god please dont say its the blackstone one.
no...its the stock keyboard
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Jackalo is a n00b

I'm looking forward to trying out v4.0. I've flashed just about every ROM release for the Touch Pro, and all of them have some kind of quirk that I just can't seem to live with. I'm hoping yours will be the first to find a permanent home on my Touch Pro, because frankly, I'm tired of flashing new ROM's for a while. ; )
Old 11-17-2008, 11:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
no...its the stock keyboard
You are todays awesome person. Thats the answer I wanted to hear!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalo View Post
I'm looking forward to trying out v4.0. I've flashed just about every ROM release for the Touch Pro, and all of them have some kind of quirk that I just can't seem to live with. I'm hoping yours will be the first to find a permanent home on my Touch Pro, because frankly, I'm tired of flashing new ROM's for a while. ; )
well save yourself a lot of frustration and tell me your quirks and ill tell you if they're present in my almost perfect rom...
Old 11-17-2008, 11:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Jackalo is a n00b

Slowness of JD's, bloat of Hibby's, black text with a blue background in the Comm Manager / text lag / orientation switching lag of nueROM, all around gayness of the stock Sprint ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development