View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:49 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 4.0 COMING SOON!!!!32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalo View Post
I was merely replying to Juggs' question, and I doubt I'm alone in my feelings towards the stock ROM.

You call me immature, and yet you have "I want to do inappropriate things to it" in your profile for the Touch Pro. Hm...
I do owe you an apology. I should have read the post above yours fully. I mistakenly assumed you were saying this ROM was as 'slow as JD's, bloated...'

Again, I'm sorry...

And about the 'gay' comment... that just bugs me a bit, seeing as a gay, I don't go around calling things 'straight'. The word shouldn't be equated with stupid.
This post has been thanked 1 times.