PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post
I just noticed this on my way home
Yeah bummer it crept up again. Y4J, do you think this can be fixed with a reg edit or require a rom/flash update?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone know a solution to my not being able to select multiple files with the stock file explorer?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Y4J,

I don't know what is so much different between 4.0 and 3.0 (plus I added the activesync trick from a few pages back...) but my phone is at 70% and it has been off of the charger for 14 hours. Not bad at all, I think it might be able to last 2 days!!! Yes, I said it...2 days, but we'll see. I will bring my usb cable to work tomorrow just in case. I will let you know what I find out.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:52 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

OMG This battery life is insane!!! I installed this, plus the active sync fix and just wow!

I took my phone off of the charger at 7am and made 7 phone calls with my BT headset, played Monopoly on the phone, received more then 50 e-mails, I got that doing a sync every 15 min. I have RSS hub as well doing a update every hour and this phone is now at 43% at 10:52pm! HOLY CRAP BATMAN!
Old 11-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

loxllxol is a n00b

anyone know if you can apply a custom theme after flashing to on of these custom roms?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxllxol View Post
anyone know if you can apply a custom theme after flashing to on of these custom roms?
Yes u can change theme
Old 11-21-2008, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

I'm sure this has been asked but seeing as we are creeping up on 100 pages, can I just get a quick yes or no on wether the activesync fix will prevent my emails from syncing on my Pro every 60 minutes and require manual syncing?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadi View Post
I'm sure this has been asked but seeing as we are creeping up on 100 pages, can I just get a quick yes or no on wether the activesync fix will prevent my emails from syncing on my Pro every 60 minutes and require manual syncing?
No, it wont stop/prevent.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
No, it wont stop/prevent.
I SEE! One more task for tomorrow. So far, 4.0 has improved my battery life. Can't wait to see what it does turning activesync off.

Can anyone tell me how to set a picture as the wallpaper with TF3D? I try to set one in the today screen settings and it only shows the pic while TF3D is loading.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

To the people getting awesome battery life, how much do you use your device during the day? I send and receive a total of about 200 text messages a day, email every 2 hours, and make about 20 calls mostly <5 mins each and one or two calls about 10 mins. In addition, I turn the device on and off about 6 times an hour. I'll post my results tomorrow now that I've upgraded to 4.0 and installed the ActiveSync tweak but I'm excited about the battery life some of you guys are reporting!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development