PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Awesome ROM...then again, I can only compare it to the stock since this is the first custom ROM I have flashed!!! I should have been doing this long time ago even with my Mogul. So far, everything is beautiful...slick, quick, clean...even the latest Opera that I installed as a cab seemed to run faster than the stock one that came with the TP. Now, I need to get those custom EV, BT, Signal icons on for my task bar

thanks once again!!!

ps: love the blue...by the way...
Ditto, I installed the battery icons 1% cab just like I did with my stock TP ROM, but not working. I have a speaker icon up there on the taskbar?
Old 11-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post
I don't get posts like this. Why did you flash to this ROM then? There is a screen shot of the blue clock on the first page. It's like buying red shoes then saying you don't like the red. If it's an issue of something not working, then I understand. But complaining about the style of the ROM when a screenshot is provided?
I personally love the blue and helped Juggs find some of the files, but I don't load a rom because of the look. I load for performance, and so far I have liked y4j's rom the best. That doesn't mean that everyone likes the theme, but if it outperforms the rest you can still want to make it look how you want.
I'm just saying that I don't necessarily agree with your comment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordodor View Post
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
Creating zip files, will edit this post, including 4 clocks!! Well, 5 clocks but the blue one is one of em so 4 new clocks!

HERE YA GO!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond clocks.zip (142.3 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jihadi; 11-19-2008 at 02:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Awesome ROM...then again, I can only compare it to the stock since this is the first custom ROM I have flashed!!! I should have been doing this long time ago even with my Mogul. So far, everything is beautiful...slick, quick, clean...even the latest Opera that I installed as a cab seemed to run faster than the stock one that came with the TP. Now, I need to get those custom EV, BT, Signal icons on for my task bar

thanks once again!!!

ps: love the blue...by the way...
Opera Mobile 9.5 beta (the newest one) ?? I tried this beta but had issues. For one, it would not open unless I went into the Opera program files folder and tapped the Opera icon. Does it work well for you?

Also, where can I find a home creen like your avatar? LOVE IT!!
Old 11-19-2008, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Ditto, I installed the battery icons 1% cab just like I did with my stock TP ROM, but not working. I have a speaker icon up there on the taskbar?
Nevermind, I had it plugged in so it wouldnt show the battery level. Lol... However, that speaker icon looks different than the regular HTC speaker icon. How can I change it back? Thanks,

-Dave
Old 11-19-2008, 02:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

I also loves this ROM...but have changed the way it looks completley. As said above...theres more to a Rom than the way it looks. The base rom itself is faster than all te rest. NueRom is fast also....but has some bugs right now.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 11-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

I thought i saw a post about this but cant find it anywhere..i read the whole thread twice. Anyone else having an issue where the Text message tab in manilla is showing there are new Texts, but there really arent? Any way to clear that? Because if theres no way to clear it I am going to have to hard reset and that will make me a sad panda.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WOO HOO!

Flashed the stock ROM back on the TP, re-flashed YFJ's 4.0

BACK IN BUSINESS!!
Old 11-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
I thought i saw a post about this but cant find it anywhere..i read the whole thread twice. Anyone else having an issue where the Text message tab in manilla is showing there are new Texts, but there really arent? Any way to clear that? Because if theres no way to clear it I am going to have to hard reset and that will make me a sad panda.
thats not really a rom issue as much as a threaded text issue, you just need to start clicking on threads and messages in each thread.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo 800w
Carrier: sprint

l2yangop is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post
He didn't remove Active Sync yet.

So I'm absolutely LOVING 4.0. I disabled Active Sync with the link the Y4J posted and my god the battery can now last more than a day!!1! Under casual use my battery would be around ~20% by midnight and today I had 58% .

I love how snappier the TP feels now and it should've came outta the box with this rom. I mean seriously with all the money they spent into R&D they still couldn't get it right. So Y4J I applaud your effort and devotion =D>

I can't even imagine how you can improve over 4.0 but I'm sure you'll find a way

Sorry if this question is noobish, but if i ran that hack to remove active sync, will i still be able to get my exchange/outlook/hotmail email at 30 minute intervals as i have now?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development