PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 03:09 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post
He didn't remove Active Sync yet.

So I'm absolutely LOVING 4.0. I disabled Active Sync with the link the Y4J posted and my god the battery can now last more than a day!!1! Under casual use my battery would be around ~20% by midnight and today I had 58% .

I love how snappier the TP feels now and it should've came outta the box with this rom. I mean seriously with all the money they spent into R&D they still couldn't get it right. So Y4J I applaud your effort and devotion =D>

I can't even imagine how you can improve over 4.0 but I'm sure you'll find a way
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmedina View Post
anyone else having problems with active sync? mine wont sync over there air only wif. hey juggs did you add that active sync you were talking about. any suggestions

AS is working an just an FYI even if he added the AS fix to the ROM it is not fully disabled....it will still work on connect to USB....it just does not pop up all the time....
Old 11-19-2008, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo
Carrier: sprint

rudyru01 is becoming a great contributor

sorry for confusing u,but it's more like buying a new car taking out the factory stereo head unit and installing a n eclipse one.i like the car but not the stereo
Old 11-19-2008, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
I thought i saw a post about this but cant find it anywhere..i read the whole thread twice. Anyone else having an issue where the Text message tab in manilla is showing there are new Texts, but there really arent? Any way to clear that? Because if theres no way to clear it I am going to have to hard reset and that will make me a sad panda.
I second this. I text a lot and I find this quite annoying. I've gone back to the stock rom and this issue doesn't exist. I hope this gets fixed someday.

Now on a positive note...This ROM is really fast and by far my choice of all the custom rom's out there. Keep it up Y4J you have a nice fan club going
Old 11-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I thought i saw a post about this but cant find it anywhere..i read the whole thread twice. Anyone else having an issue where the Text message tab in manilla is showing there are new Texts, but there really arent? Any way to clear that? Because if theres no way to clear it I am going to have to hard reset and that will make me a sad panda.
Go to All Messages > Menu > Mark All as Read
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post
Go to All Messages > Menu > Mark All as Read
I effing LOVE you. Thank you so much!

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 11-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadi View Post
Creating zip files, will edit this post, including 4 clocks!! Well, 5 clocks but the blue one is one of em so 4 new clocks!

HERE YA GO!!
Make sure you unload TF3D before you install/uninstall different clocks. To do this go to Start > Settings > Personal Tab > Today > Items Tab > uncheck TouchFLO 3D

I always perform a soft reset after I change the clock but is not required.

Edit: Sorry Jihadi this wasn't meant towards you but to anyone who wishes to change their clock. Sorry if there was any confusion

Last edited by Zoheb318; 11-19-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

lweisenb is just getting started

Anyone have any luck getting worldcard to work, grabbed the cab from another post but it doesn't open. Other then that this rom is great.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo 800w
Carrier: sprint

l2yangop is a n00b

Quote:
I effing LOVE you. Thank you so much!

is this issue recurring? or will doing mark all as read once, eliminate it permanently?
Old 11-19-2008, 03:49 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

its not really a glitch as much as poor design, they way it threads and opening the thread is only like clicking on the last message you got so multiple messages before you check can cause ones to not get activated and marked as read.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Matrix is just getting started

I'm noticing weird bluetooth problems after installing this ROM. It randomly drops while transferring files from my laptop, and the PAN randomly drops when tethered to my laptop - it's never lasted more than a few seconds, but during which connectivity was fine.

I only transferred files with the stock ROM, but I did so with many, many files and never had a problem - but now about 30% of the time, it hangs midway and I have to softreset the phone and try again.

Any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development