View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 03:09 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post
He didn't remove Active Sync yet.

So I'm absolutely LOVING 4.0. I disabled Active Sync with the link the Y4J posted and my god the battery can now last more than a day!!1! Under casual use my battery would be around ~20% by midnight and today I had 58% .

I love how snappier the TP feels now and it should've came outta the box with this rom. I mean seriously with all the money they spent into R&D they still couldn't get it right. So Y4J I applaud your effort and devotion =D>

I can't even imagine how you can improve over 4.0 but I'm sure you'll find a way
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmedina View Post
anyone else having problems with active sync? mine wont sync over there air only wif. hey juggs did you add that active sync you were talking about. any suggestions

AS is working an just an FYI even if he added the AS fix to the ROM it is not fully disabled....it will still work on connect to USB....it just does not pop up all the time....