View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 03:06 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
I thought i saw a post about this but cant find it anywhere..i read the whole thread twice. Anyone else having an issue where the Text message tab in manilla is showing there are new Texts, but there really arent? Any way to clear that? Because if theres no way to clear it I am going to have to hard reset and that will make me a sad panda.
thats not really a rom issue as much as a threaded text issue, you just need to start clicking on threads and messages in each thread.