PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raphael
Carrier: Sprint

wpb2154 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/12] 5.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Juggs this is always the ROM I switch back to when I see something else I would like to try and it doesn't work like I would hope... it is hard to believe you could have made more battery enhancements.. because your roms are already by far the best on battery life. Thanks so much for getting back in the cooking business, doing whatcha ya do and all that jazzzz. =D>
Old 03-12-2009, 08:12 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
That was fast LilRico...took less than 2 minutes and peaked at 1.2 meg a second.

Now the dilemma: Do I procrastinate even more on the midterm I have due by midnight tonight (eastern time)...haha...decisions decisions...

Can't wait to try it y4j, I loved your 4.0 rom and know this will be just as good.
Yeah, the server is fast, really fast... The bandwidth is crazy, I can download everything at 1.4 megs, so I'm hoping speed isn't an issue... A lot of users on it also isn't an issue, it can handle a lot, and best of all, it's mine for 2 years
Old 03-12-2009, 08:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

WOW!! Great work again Juggs!! I downloaded an opera and I cant believe how fast and smooth it is!! I have NEVER seen opera so fast ever!! Thanks alot for all your work!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 08:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

qwertywarez is just getting started

Does this ROM work with any carrier? I'm on Telus. Thanks
Old 03-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Great to see you back in ROM business, Juggs! Welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Yeah, the server is fast, really fast... The bandwidth is crazy, I can download everything at 1.4 megs, so I'm hoping speed isn't an issue... A lot of users on it also isn't an issue, it can handle a lot, and best of all, it's mine for 2 years
Nice work with that server... Excellent speeds! How much is it costin' ya?
Old 03-12-2009, 09:48 PM
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Man Juggs, this ROM REALLY kicks *** man!! I cant get over how fast and smooth everything is!! Thanks alot!!
Old 03-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Hey aaron130:

What version of opera do you recommend? There seems to be a new version every other day so I have no idea which one to grab...
Old 03-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [03/12] 5.0 IS COMING SOON!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ill def be checking that out...in your opinion how does it compare to skyfire?

lil rico has offered me some space on his server so 5.0 will be up shortly everyone!!!
It runs on the webkit engine so it functions similar to the iphone browser or googles Chrome browser. Sometimes it functions too well and it gets affected by popups like a normal computer browser. but all in all I LOVE it. its not always the fastest, but it is the closest to a desktop browser I found.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Man juggs its been like years, welcome back.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:45 PM
VIP Member

To be honest I had a couple on my sd card and I just loaded one of them and I also loaded one from this site and theyre BOTH VERY FAST!! For some reason with Juggs roms the internet is always incredible!! Ill find the link to that opera for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Hey aaron130:

What version of opera do you recommend? There seems to be a new version every other day so I have no idea which one to grab...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development