PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 06:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
You can do ^ that or download the SafeInboxExtender which is what I use with every ROM and gives me the "Mark All as Read" and "Delete All" options. It works fantastic because if you get multiple text messages from different people you can just open text messages and hit Mark All as Read and TF3D count goes to 0. I hated reading my text messages and then still have 3 or what ever unread. Plus if you get a ton of e-mails a day, you can hit the Delete all, it will ask you if you are sure, click yes, and bam, all e-mails are gone. Let me know if you want me to upload the .cab.
Could you PLEASE
Old 01-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
This will go down as one of the greatest TP ROMs of all time. It is old, but yet it still runs Fantastic!
I'm going to build on it once I get this kitchen running
Old 01-22-2009, 06:43 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Could you PLEASE
Here you go:
SafeInboxExtender.cab
Old 01-22-2009, 08:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I might be taking mine back to the Sprint store because of a chip in the chrome, so this is the ROM I need to put back on my Pro?
Old 01-22-2009, 09:40 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
I might be taking mine back to the Sprint store because of a chip in the chrome, so this is the ROM I need to put back on my Pro?
No, this is a custom ROM. You need to find the Sprint shipped ROM, which will upgrade the radio back to Sprint and give you a Sprint ROM. And you need to re-lock your phone. Then take it back to Sprint.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:57 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
if your talking about the new phone after you get a replacement I would highly recommend it.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:01 AM
CyanogenMod

Now that I re-read it, I'm lost in what he's really asking
Old 01-22-2009, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Slide your finger on the left most part of the screen starting at the bottom

I didn't like this either a definately don't just want to delete all. I like the stock option of scrolling to select then tapping delte.

I am trying Merdin's 3.1 ROM ow and it has the same issue. It is a result of the build of the CE opersystem. Wish I knew how to change JUST that one setting.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx, Sprint Touch Pro

prezidentialkid is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
One thing that bugs me form this rom thou is the fact that I cannot select asll my emails in one stroke. kinda like highlight them blue and then tap to slect delete. On this rom It wont highlight blue... i need to do one at a time to delete them. Anyone know a cure?
You can go into your inbox and select "Menu" softkey. Then click "Select Messages" and select "Several". That should allow you to select and delete more than one message at a time.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentialkid View Post
You can go into your inbox and select "Menu" softkey. Then click "Select Messages" and select "Several". That should allow you to select and delete more than one message at a time.
I am aware of that. but the Stock rom method is soo much better. You just select one email and slide down and they all get selected until you stop. Then you just delete. So you just select the ones you wanna delete instead of the whole page.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development