View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
rjmjr69
Almost a VIP

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I am with you on this one.... I have asked multiple times on this thread if anyone knew him personally to let us know how he is doing. I even offered to pay his internet bill, if that was even the issue. For what ever the reason, I think he just got up and didn't want anything to do with us. I hate thinking about the worst, though, everything in life is a possibility, and I certainly hope that's not the case. If he comes online and at least reads this, for God shake, PM someone and let someone know you're okay. I personally wont encourage him to make another ROM or change anything. Yay 4 Juggs served me really well in the time he was producing ROMs and it is very sad to see him not active as he once was.
I've tried the same things but oh well some people just do get sick of HOBBY's and walk away I've done it on several occasions maybe he just needs a break but until he does I'm going to consider this rom ABANDONED and no longer supported so I am personally going to pick it up where it was left off and upgrade it some and release it here. Very soon hopefully he will pop back in soon.