View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Are you sure the stock ROM does this? If so, they must have setup an exception for biotouch in tmail.exe
Ahh... maybe I am explaining it wrong. I get this same issue with file Explorer. I open File Explorer. Go to my picture folder, there I have over 60 pics. I only want to select about 25 of them. With the stock rom all I would do was touch one file and slide down to select a few and then once I stop sliding and untoch the screen.. I have a bunch of files highlighted blue. Then I would just tap anywhere in the blue and wait for the pop up menu and then select copy, cut, delete...etc. Now.... with this rom I cannot do that. It does not highlight blue. Well it does hilghlight blue but once you start scrolling down to select more it does not continue highlighting blue. Anyone know a cure or maybe a reg entry?