View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:11 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: Active Sync Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post
Thanks for the prompt reply. One of my noob mistakes was to not specify that I was running Vista. I tried the same thing and task manager says wmdc.exe is running. So I'll uninstall it and try it again when I get back home. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
Under vista you have to open device center. I made my Vista machine a Windows 7 box, so I kind of forgot. But I believe you have to open device center for active sync to then work. GL..