PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

This ROM is sick! Just loaded up the latest version and WOW! PP at 24 and this thing flies! Battery life is the best I've seen in a long time! Great job!
Old 03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwaarJet View Post
you are the man twisteddan!!!! downloading now. can't wait. I was having some very small issues with the previous rom so I tried a couple other custom roms posted on the forum and they just gave me a huge headache compared to yours!

pleaes please please setup a donation paypal link on your first post, I can't explain how much easier it is to deal with my touch pro because of you. You made waiting for the Supersonic not such a horrible thing! I'd like to and I'm sure many others would like to show a small token of our appreciate for your hard work!
As per request I have set a donation link up in my signature. So if you feel the need to donate....Have at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
This ROM is sick! Just loaded up the latest version and WOW! PP at 24 and this thing flies! Battery life is the best I've seen in a long time! Great job!
I'm glad you like it. Obviously, still have some kinks to work out.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've made a cab that allows switching the Tahoma font, so if you have a font you would like to use, you can name it tahoma.ttf and drop in the Windows folder. I've tested with activesync. The rom still has the tahomabd fnt under lock & key, so you might want to try avoiding fonts that are too heavy/bold.

This will change some of your font to Jackdaws so have your font ready.

Last edited by accessing; 03-10-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: cab not working as planned.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
I've made a cab that allows switching the Tahoma font, so if you have a font you would like to use, you can name it tahoma.ttf and drop in the Windows folder. I've tested with activesync. The rom still has the tahomabd fnt under lock & key, so you might want to try avoiding fonts that are too heavy/bold.

This will change some of your font to Jackdaws so have your font ready.

It allows a one time switch. It locks up again after a soft reset. Back to the registry...
Old 03-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

QwaarJet is a n00b

just donated, i'm sure it's just a drop in the bucket compared to the fustrations endured to make this ROM, but just hope you know we appreciate your work Dan!
Old 03-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP

Ryan258896 is a n00b

much appreciated for the update. im using your last version and love it.DLing this one now. thanks again
Old 03-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwaarJet View Post
just donated, i'm sure it's just a drop in the bucket compared to the fustrations endured to make this ROM, but just hope you know we appreciate your work Dan!
Never really thought about donations before. So any thing you give is greatly appreciated.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I can't seem to use the hardware keyboard when setting an appointment. Anyone has this issue?
Old 03-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
It allows a one time switch. It locks up again after a soft reset. Back to the registry...
What happens after you install a font cab? Do any of the fonts change? The problem I had was some of MajorSarcasm's fonts would change all of the fonts and some wouldn't. I just assumed it was a lack of files included in the cab. Have you gone into the windows folder (using total commander cuz its faster) and looked at the .ttf files? I had to look and see which ones still had a 2/17 date (or in the current case, a 3/9 date) by them. These are the files you have to worry about and change. For me it was one of the Helvetica files not being overwritten by the cab. I took a Helvetica file that had an older date on it, copied it, renamed it to the one I need to replace, and then dropped it in the windows folder. After a soft reset, everything was working. I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere that Tahoma is the system font and Helvetica is the Sense font. I could have that backwards, but I believe that's how it works. That would explain why when I first installed my font, the notification bubbles, the calendar, and the weather on the home tab just to name a few did not change. I hope this helps. If you still have problems, let me know and I'll see if I can help.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
What happens after you install a font cab? Do any of the fonts change? The problem I had was some of MajorSarcasm's fonts would change all of the fonts and some wouldn't. I just assumed it was a lack of files included in the cab. Have you gone into the windows folder (using total commander cuz its faster) and looked at the .ttf files? I had to look and see which ones still had a 2/17 date (or in the current case, a 3/9 date) by them. These are the files you have to worry about and change. For me it was one of the Helvetica files not being overwritten by the cab. I took a Helvetica file that had an older date on it, copied it, renamed it to the one I need to replace, and then dropped it in the windows folder. After a soft reset, everything was working. I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere that Tahoma is the system font and Helvetica is the Sense font. I could have that backwards, but I believe that's how it works. That would explain why when I first installed my font, the notification bubbles, the calendar, and the weather on the home tab just to name a few did not change. I hope this helps. If you still have problems, let me know and I'll see if I can help.
I used to be able to change the system font by simple dropping a font file in Windows - as long as I rename it tahoma, because the registry settings are all set to Tahoma, it's easier that way. Adjusting the registry works just longer. I am not worried about Sense's font because it goes to the system fonts when reading and replying email, surfing the web, file exploring etc. The reason why it's an issue for me now is the font I use is a bold font, but if I substite the bold ttf (tahomabd.ttf) with a lighter one it evens out to my liking. The tahomabd.ttf font is not budging for anything so I will have search for another font. I like the dialer and mms and those are more important than a font I like. It's just one of the things I know people customize. So if anyone wants to customize their system font will just have to do it by registry.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development