View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwaarJet View Post
you are the man twisteddan!!!! downloading now. can't wait. I was having some very small issues with the previous rom so I tried a couple other custom roms posted on the forum and they just gave me a huge headache compared to yours!

pleaes please please setup a donation paypal link on your first post, I can't explain how much easier it is to deal with my touch pro because of you. You made waiting for the Supersonic not such a horrible thing! I'd like to and I'm sure many others would like to show a small token of our appreciate for your hard work!
As per request I have set a donation link up in my signature. So if you feel the need to donate....Have at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
This ROM is sick! Just loaded up the latest version and WOW! PP at 24 and this thing flies! Battery life is the best I've seen in a long time! Great job!
I'm glad you like it. Obviously, still have some kinks to work out.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>