PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

If I can get a few things figured out. On the next build hopefully the problems will be solved and I'm going to bump the build up a few to 21895. This might help resolve some issues.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

iagodfather is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by overburn View Post
Just flashed the latest ROM. Was wondering why when I update weather+location it only shows the province im in and not the city? Google maps will have me located within 1000m or less.

Any ideas?
The weather location data is based off cell tower location and how they are named, not gps
Old 03-11-2010, 02:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

onemanzu is just getting started

Don't forget to download and install the CHTEditor if you are using co0kies. this app is a must!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590
Old 03-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Have you been able to change your font? Maybe it's because I would do it manually why it's happening. I have also tried by cabs and it won't install. It seems like it will change only once, so if you are just testing out a font and want to change then you will be out of luck. Try switching fonts to see what I mean. But again it is not the end of the world. What I have done instead is change all the registry settings that would require tahoma to Candara, then switching Candara. If I were to change font I would just rename it Candara and switch with Total Commander or Resco File Explorer.
Even the cabs from the link you provided are not installing. If you were to explore those cabs to see what is in them you'll find that there are tahoma fonts in them - which would make them unsuccessful.
I'm currently rocking the Stonehenge font. I had to change one file in Windows and it's working perfectly.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I'm currently rocking the Stonehenge font. I had to change one file in Windows and it's working perfectly.
I have Trebuchet and Candara working for me. Tahoma for the lockscreen though.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro cdma

alinosa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Double check the registry to make sure the 0409 is removed as well. It needs to be similiar to the read setting.
that was it exactly. for some reason i left the 0409... that's the last time i try to do phone tech stuff while juggling crying infant!

@accessing i hit your thanks button, you saved me the hassle of researching this further and of having to start experimenting with new ROMs!

now i have anew issue: texts don't seem to be going out unless i use the "view all texts" interface (old school text interface that comes stock i think. i'll look this up. but not tonight. baby is asleep and i need to play catch up on my sleep as well.

aln

Last edited by alinosa; 03-12-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

onemanzu is just getting started

you might have to try a flash dance, I was having minor issues with this rom as well. I flash danced it a few hours ago and it has been working flawlessly since.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro cdma

alinosa is a n00b

OK, so a quick search yielded the basic definition of what exactly a flash dance is, but I need some specifics: After throwing teh stock ROM back on do I need to hard reset, then flash the new (AWESOME) ROM and do a hard reset? Do I need to do any hard resets? Appreciate all the help!

aln
Old 03-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinosa View Post
OK, so a quick search yielded the basic definition of what exactly a flash dance is, but I need some specifics: After throwing teh stock ROM back on do I need to hard reset, then flash the new (AWESOME) ROM and do a hard reset? Do I need to do any hard resets? Appreciate all the help!

aln
It would'nt hurt.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinosa View Post

aln
Just to let you guys know what I do............
I rarely ever flash dance....And I never have issues...

1. Hard reset=(soft reset button + volume down button + power button + enter button) push volume up (when it asks) so that it performs the hard reset...But, when it asks me to push volume up to perform a system boot (after the hard reset)I automatically put it into bootloader mode (soft reset button + volume down button + power button) instead of pushing volume up for system boot.

2. Then I flash my ROM..........I rarely have issues doing it this way

3. And If I'm feeling really froggy I will hard reset after the flash (9 times out of 10) this is all I do anyway.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development