PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Sorry Guys cant get uploaded till tomorrow.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

I guess i can feed the flash-aholics for a bit -.- I'm done cooking for the day. Thanks for those OMJ packs by the way.... I still havent had the chance to go through them. lol.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:31 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

best batterylife in the buisness right here..
kudos!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brokenlink is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
best batterylife in the buisness right here..
kudos!
It definitely is.

The strange thing though is how battery depletion rate seems to be variable, at least for my battery. When I first remove the phone from the charger, it naturally shows 100%. Then in about 10-15 mins it drops to 90%. Then for about the next hour or 2 it goes to 80. And for what seems like 3 hours later, after 80%, it's now at 70%.

I think I'll have to do this quasi scientifically and chart the battery drop rate over time.

Btw, I am sure some of you have already seen the release, but if not, here's Sprint's newest phone from HTC, the EVO.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/23/h...perphone-armo/

It seems breathtaking. And the hardware specs are out there. I suspect this phone will lead to the demise of the Touch Pro and its variants. And quickly.

Last edited by brokenlink; 03-24-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Here you go!!!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69#post1506969

Sorry I was delayed yesterday. Dentist.........Suck.
I will try to post some new screen shots.

EDIT: Just an FYI. I found out that the theme was causing the Start Menu streaking. So I removed it and added Livengood simple gloss themes. They stretch some of the selection menus. But, they make the buttons look good and no more streaking. Plus I changed the taskbar icons.

Last edited by twisteddan; 03-24-2010 at 09:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint EVO

dlsc2111 is a n00b

Was wondering how to get the missed calls and vm icons or it to show up on the home screen somewhere? Sometimes I may go awhile if I have both mail, missed call and vm showing, but it only has that one icon at the top.

Thanks...

BTW, GREAT WORK!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc2111 View Post
Was wondering how to get the missed calls and vm icons or it to show up on the home screen somewhere? Sometimes I may go awhile if I have both mail, missed call and vm showing, but it only has that one icon at the top.

Thanks...

BTW, GREAT WORK!!!
They should appear in your notification manager. Unless you clear them off.
(At the very top. Just click on the upper bar and your notification manager will open.)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I try this bad boy when I get home. OMG!!! It seems like so much stuff happened yesterday. Facebook tab, oriental theme for sense... Wow! to think Sense could not get any better. There is also a barnes & noble e-reader app.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Facebook tab??? =D
Old 03-24-2010, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to machineking369

I'm really excited to try out this new rom.. Does anyone know if the text messaging bug has been fixed because it was really the only problem I've had in the past.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development