PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jeffhatton is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Thanks for the help with the email problems! You guys are geniuses.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Raphael)
Carrier: Alltel or Verizon now...

GatorsUF is just getting started

awesome fix thanks, it would be great if there was a cab made for that fix so when that question is asked 100+ times over the next few days you can refer them to the cab...
Old 02-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
awesome fix thanks, it would be great if there was a cab made for that fix so when that question is asked 100+ times over the next few days you can refer them to the cab...
lol! I have no clue how to make cabs. maybe Twisted could put it in a future fix or edit the first page for new downloaders.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work

Working on a cab, testing now... post the results later.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Confirmed MykCer Clock, BilboBrian's Taskbar & Big Ad Manila Slider working:

Old 02-18-2010, 12:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Mighty ROM 6 (07/18/09)

shakezzzullaa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
Ok then... I'll start it off with a pic of my settings tab.. with a fully functional bg4all! I've attached the cab.

There seems to be an issue with the corresponding CAB File. Once installed, it works. The CAB File does change the background for all tabs to the same one as that of the Home Screen. However, if you slide out the keyboard and close the keyboard, your Home Screen background is reset to the default background. The same goes for all of the other tabs.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Plackslayer is just getting started

So I have installed this ROM and after using it for a while I really enjoyed it until:

1) It self reset after locking up twice while txt messaging (I'm using Sprint and I changed nothing after a clean install)
2) Now after the latest lock up - it will not boot and when I go into the bootloader, it says Serial whether or not the USB cable is plugged in or not. this is making it impossible to reflash the ROM.
3) It will not flash from MicroSD - yes I have the name correct - yes it is formatted as fat32.

any ideas? I'm lost without a phone.

--PS
HTC Touch Pro 2 --> Samsung Epic 4G
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Old 02-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plackslayer View Post
So I have installed this ROM and after using it for a while I really enjoyed it until:

1) It self reset after locking up twice while txt messaging (I'm using Sprint and I changed nothing after a clean install)
2) Now after the latest lock up - it will not boot and when I go into the bootloader, it says Serial whether or not the USB cable is plugged in or not. this is making it impossible to reflash the ROM.
3) It will not flash from MicroSD - yes I have the name correct - yes it is formatted as fat32.

--PS
Was your phone unlocked? I have no issue with sms.
Try taking the battery and the card out for 2 mins. Maybe the card got corrupted.
Are you unable to flash from a pc?
Old 02-18-2010, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
Alas I will no longer be able to enjoy this Twisted goodness!! Hope to one day see you in the tp2 forums D. Btw, sent you a heap of "stuff". Hope you can work with em'
Thanks for all the extras. That you've sent in the past. And all the help that you've given. Tell t0mmyr and psyki I said hi when you get over in the TP2 Area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Ok guys I think I got it! Read and reply:

Using the registry editor, navigate to:
HKLM\System\Inbox\Templates\IPM\Note

Change compose to: \Windows\compose_note.htm
Change read to: \Windows\read_note.htm
You guys are awesome!!! Thanks a lot accessing. I will do what I can to come up with a cab or something with this. For now I will post the regedit. Oh, and sorry about this guys. The email was one of the few things that I didn't test. I will fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plackslayer View Post

--PS
If you are in bootloader mode and connected to a pc and your phone says serial... Then you need to restart your computer. That shouldn't be an issue with your phone unless your USB port is going out.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hotwired34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
To the right of Twisted Newsense thread - Just after clicking CDMA TP Upgrades.
The Paper Clip Icon!!! WOW! I never noticed that. Accessing...Thanks for the tip. I will know from now on to check that to find all attachments on the post.

On a side note, I have been using the hell out of this new rom since yesterday and have not had any issues. I love the new dialer. One thing I can't figure out, though on the new dialer....how do you backspace...if I put in a wrong number, I used to be able to hit the back arrow by the numbers...now that isn't there. The only way I can correct the wrong number is to exit the phone back to the home screen and reopen the phone and start over. Not a big deal...just a little annoying.

Thanks again guys.

-Hotwired

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development