PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Ok Guys. I created a CAB of the EMAIL FIX that accessing came up with. I posted it on the first page. You have to install this if you want to check your email!!! Please give accessing big thanks!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
The Paper Clip Icon!!! WOW! I never noticed that. Accessing...Thanks for the tip. I will know from now on to check that to find all attachments on the post.

On a side note, I have been using the hell out of this new rom since yesterday and have not had any issues. I love the new dialer. One thing I can't figure out, though on the new dialer....how do you backspace...if I put in a wrong number, I used to be able to hit the back arrow by the numbers...now that isn't there. The only way I can correct the wrong number is to exit the phone back to the home screen and reopen the phone and start over. Not a big deal...just a little annoying.

Thanks again guys.

-Hotwired
This might need more testing but it's working for me for the back button.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rkmoray is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rkmoray Send a message via MSN to rkmoray

I am trying your new rom, but the first thing I wanted to do is a hard reset, to clear any old info. I cannot find the icon for a hard reset.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC hero
Carrier: Sprint

Never4saken is keeping up the good workNever4saken is keeping up the good work

Twisted, I am liking this ROM alot. I would have to say that it is the fastest I have tried so far.

I need help man, I am a total ROM Junkie.
...anyone know where I can find an RA (ROM Anonymous) meeting?
Old 02-18-2010, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rkmoray is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rkmoray Send a message via MSN to rkmoray

An issue I am having is my powerr sertting (external power) keeps reverting back to 30%, no matter how many times I set it to 100%
Old 02-18-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brokenlink is just getting started

Was QuickGPS added to this new version? I've looked but can't find it. I thought it was one of the suggested add ons from the prior version.

Thanks.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmoray View Post
An issue I am having is my powerr sertting (external power) keeps reverting back to 30%, no matter how many times I set it to 100%
That's because of Lumos.exe running. To stop it, open Task Manager in Start>Utilities>Tweaks. Stop the Lumos.exe process. You should be able to change the Brightness level afterwards. You will have to delete in from \Windows\Startup (via File Explorer) to avoid it after resetting.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
Was QuickGPS added to this new version? I've looked but can't find it. I thought it was one of the suggested add ons from the prior version.

Thanks.

If you click the paper clip icon to the right, outside of this thread, you will find a quick gps cab. You can install it if you'd like.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmoray View Post
I am trying your new rom, but the first thing I wanted to do is a hard reset, to clear any old info. I cannot find the icon for a hard reset.
The easiest way to do it is. push soft reset and then quickly push and hold power, volume down, and enter button (round button in the middle)

Clear Storage must be another missing link.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Here's a mod by Santod, It's pretty good it's just slightly off in Landscape mode but it gives us bg4all, and more quicklinks on the homescreen:

Also, a Today setting, that comes in handy for easy copying and pasting, Livven Simple themes. (That is the black area by phone and menu)
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development