PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon/Alltel

ben82law is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

With and without the e-mail fix cab - The outlook setup is not allowing me to enter a domain. It won't allow me to select the text box via d-pad or touchscreen. Anyone else having this problem or do you think I have a bad flash?

Thanks
Old 02-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben82law View Post
With and without the e-mail fix cab - The outlook setup is not allowing me to enter a domain. It won't allow me to select the text box via d-pad or touchscreen. Anyone else having this problem or do you think I have a bad flash?

Thanks
No issues here. If anything, try going to the next prompt so that it will force that you enter a domain.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

skeezerk is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedreams View Post
I am having a problem when I go to text messagening and I click on new text and then I click on the to: my contacts list comes up and you can not read it. If there is already a fix please lead me in the right direction. This Rom is far the best I've used and keep up the good work.
To fix the contact list when sending a text, use registry editor and delete the following folders:

"HKLM\Security\Contacts\Chooser"

"HKLM\Security\Contacts\PropertyPicker"
Thank you!!! this is the same and only issue I have with this sweet rom!! I will be deleting those as soon as I get home, THANKS AGAIN
Old 02-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocretes View Post
Quote:
Battery drain is much more significant compared to the prior version. I had no obvious apps open and the battery seemed to be dropping by 10% every 20-30 mins.

Other issue is that when I click on the battery icon (lightning flash icon), when it pulls up the battery info menu under Notifications, I get a bunch of pixelated rows. I've seen that before but not consistently....
Did you ever get this figured out? I've got the same thing going on. I could probably sit and watch my battery drain. I've lost 20% since I turned it on a half an hour ago...
I have a theory that includes nue power included in the rom as a chief suspect but there are so many steps to determine exactly what's eating the juice. You could try the battery.dll switch found on first few pages regarding an earlier version of the rom. Maybe it's the new things needed for landscape.
There is a battery saving setting cab in the rom...
Old 02-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprinter

jstokes34 is a n00b

The best rom ever
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I installed the battery savings cab and remove the slide to answer skin from the phone with no improvement on the battery. I uninstall the battery savings cab and Calkulin tweaks and find that the battery is better during standby. Before all this I did notice though that the battery stays at 60% for a long period so this could just be a polling issue. Anyways my quest continues...
Old 02-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23518/21889)
Carrier: Alltel

snowman7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
I installed the battery savings cab and remove the slide to answer skin from the phone with no improvement on the battery. I uninstall the battery savings cab and Calkulin tweaks and find that the battery is better during standby. Before all this I did notice though that the battery stays at 60% for a long period so this could just be a polling issue. Anyways my quest continues...
I know some people say the "flash dance" does not do anything, but I'll tell you I did the dance and I am getting at least a full day out of my phone.(and I use my phone throughout the day)
Old 02-21-2010, 12:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

gonzofro is a n00b

Installed Newsense 2-17-10 on an Alltel/Verizon tp. Went into registry and changed arcsoft mms to "Alltel" and it worked perfectly (what a brilliant way to set that up!). Have only played with rom for a few minutes, enough to send and receive a MMS. Elated that I have mms with very little work. Rom seems very quick and well laid out. Thus far this is a real winner (after doing contact list registry edit mentioned above). Will have to see about battery life.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Noob question, but first of all this is the only 2.5 rom out here that just works everything works.

But whats the quickest way to access the call history since I can no longer see it on the home screen.

Thx
Old 02-21-2010, 01:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Noob question, but first of all this is the only 2.5 rom out here that just works everything works.

But whats the quickest way to access the call history since I can no longer see it on the home screen.

Thx
I the contacts section, click on all people. Then scroll to the last tab brings you to call history
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development