View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 04:39 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocretes View Post
Quote:
Battery drain is much more significant compared to the prior version. I had no obvious apps open and the battery seemed to be dropping by 10% every 20-30 mins.

Other issue is that when I click on the battery icon (lightning flash icon), when it pulls up the battery info menu under Notifications, I get a bunch of pixelated rows. I've seen that before but not consistently....
Did you ever get this figured out? I've got the same thing going on. I could probably sit and watch my battery drain. I've lost 20% since I turned it on a half an hour ago...
I have a theory that includes nue power included in the rom as a chief suspect but there are so many steps to determine exactly what's eating the juice. You could try the battery.dll switch found on first few pages regarding an earlier version of the rom. Maybe it's the new things needed for landscape.
There is a battery saving setting cab in the rom...