PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brokenlink is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Hey accessing. The taskbar icons changed on mine when I installed that tachi dialer. Just the taskbar icons that I have cooked into the ROM. So I uninstalled it. And it went back to normal.

And BTW for all that are having trouble with the phone dialer I have cooked in. At first I had a couple of issues with it readjusting it self to fit the screen but after using it once and then a soft reset I never had anymore issues with it. I have a back arrow and everything showing on mine.
Mine had the back arrow as well.

Two issues I've noticed since I flashed this morning. Battery drain is much more significant compared to the prior version. I had no obvious apps open and the battery seemed to be dropping by 10% every 20-30 mins.

Other issue is that when I click on the battery icon (lightning flash icon), when it pulls up the battery info menu under Notifications, I get a bunch of pixelated rows. I've seen that before but not consistently....

Only things I've added so far is the QuickGPS app and the email cab from page 1.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok this is a big question for anyone using any rom with sense 2.5.2011 and up... Quicklinks... the standard 6 really sucks. I'd be happy with 12 or so... but so far.. if I try to use any transparent mods with santods 16 quicklinks/bg4all, or use cookies or manila max... I then have problems with overall bad performance.So if anyone has any suggestions or things to do differently for more quicklinks.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
Ok this is a big question for anyone using any rom with sense 2.5.2011 and up... Quicklinks... the standard 6 really sucks. I'd be happy with 12 or so... but so far.. if I try to use any transparent mods with santods 16 quicklinks/bg4all, or use cookies or manila max... I then have problems with overall bad performance.So if anyone has any suggestions or things to do differently for more quicklinks.
What version of Cookie's Home Tab Mod are you using?
I'm using 1.5.4 and I'm not having any issues with it.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 02-18-2010, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

I was using the same version, but i had weird placement issues with my slider and using cookies. I was able to see the top of the next set of quicklinks overlapping my slider.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I asked Santod if he could tweak it for vga since it's designed for wvga. He says not to expect something right away, but he's going to look into it. If he pulls it off I'll definitely help him to get a supersize drink with his next lunch. In the meantime hang tight
Old 02-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raphael 800
Carrier: Iusacell

karlhesse is a n00b

Great!!!
it's fantastic. great view, great everything.
but, is it only me?
Unable to read and reply to any email.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhesse View Post
Great!!!
it's fantastic. great view, great everything.
but, is it only me?
Unable to read and reply to any email.

Look at the bottom of the first post. Email fix
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raphael 800
Carrier: Iusacell

karlhesse is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Look at the bottom of the first post. Email fix
oops.. just doing it.. so sorry to ask before reading =/

Thanks!!!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I find that Cookies Home tab removes the weather animation from the home page.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to bboyneko

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
Battery drain is much more significant compared to the prior version. I had no obvious apps open and the battery seemed to be dropping by 10% every 20-30 mins.
This happened to me with both NFS ROM and this ROM. Seems like it might have something to do with these latest Sense 2.5 builds. Battery drain is like watching something bleed to death.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development