View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:02 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Have you been able to change your font? Maybe it's because I would do it manually why it's happening. I have also tried by cabs and it won't install. It seems like it will change only once, so if you are just testing out a font and want to change then you will be out of luck. Try switching fonts to see what I mean. But again it is not the end of the world. What I have done instead is change all the registry settings that would require tahoma to Candara, then switching Candara. If I were to change font I would just rename it Candara and switch with Total Commander or Resco File Explorer.
Even the cabs from the link you provided are not installing. If you were to explore those cabs to see what is in them you'll find that there are tahoma fonts in them - which would make them unsuccessful.
I'm currently rocking the Stonehenge font. I had to change one file in Windows and it's working perfectly.