PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-9-10 Twisted BeginsV4 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_iii View Post
I don't think I had page pool 4 set correctly ... Running V4 on Verizon TP Now and seems to be running fairly stable..

~14mb free currently right after build and not running cleaner...
once weather running though chews it up a bit more but still running...

Spoke too soon... runs out quick still... bummer... will have to wait for Lite version...
Definitely like V4 though..

Great Work!
Well here is some good news then.

New flavor...............http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107393

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
Carrier: VZW

jetdavdub is a n00b

is the pagepool already changed to a lower number in the lite version?

thx !
Old 02-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdavdub View Post
is the pagepool already changed to a lower number in the lite version?

thx !
Yes I cooked it at 6mb and after the flash on my Sprint TP with Manila running it showed 128.5mb free
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jetdavdub is a n00b

Thanks I'm giving it the use now!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jetdavdub is a n00b

before I had alltel so I've used an alltel dcd carrier and alltel arcsoft after using the remove picture mail..... and sorry if i missed it somewhere.... but since now I have a verizon model should I use the vzw ones? TIA
Old 02-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdavdub
before I had alltel so I've used an alltel dcd carrier and alltel arcsoft after using the remove picture mail..... and sorry if i missed it somewhere.... but since now I have a verizon model should I use the vzw ones? TIA
I don't think you need a carrier cab install. This is a generic Rom.......It should work for all carriers as long as they are CDMA.
I have Sprint and I never install a carrier cab on generic ROMS.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jeffhatton is a n00b

By chance have you fixed the TwistedBeginsV4 with some of the missing icons, etc? If so, I would like to download and reflash. Great ROM! It is the best one I have used to date and I have used them all (Mighty, Juicy, etc, etc). It amazes me that everything actually works and ny phone doesn't act flaky anymore. Great job, keep up the great work!
Old 02-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhatton
By chance have you fixed the TwistedBeginsV4 with some of the missing icons, etc? If so, I would like to download and reflash. Great ROM! It is the best one I have used to date and I have used them all (Mighty, Juicy, etc, etc). It amazes me that everything actually works and ny phone doesn't act flaky anymore. Great job, keep up the great work!
The only missing Icons should be file explorer and Internet explorer and there is also duplicate Icons for XT9 my words and My Phone. I have fixed all of this now. But, for now those are only fixed in the LITE version and future versions. Everything else has been reorganized in V4. Especailly when compared to V3 and my earlier versions.

Last edited by twisteddan; 02-10-2010 at 07:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jetdavdub is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

well ive got about 79% right after cleanram... so i tried using opera to look at a pic site =D but it said close some tabs because of memory.... only one tab open tho.... i read something about putting cache on the sdcard... think that would fix it?

otherwise by far my fav rom to date
Old 02-10-2010, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

josh90265 is a n00b

What Up Twisted!

Big fan of your roms! Jus had a question... Whats the difference between the regular and Lite versions of the newest rom?

Thanks man, keep up the great work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development