View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 04:46 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
It allows a one time switch. It locks up again after a soft reset. Back to the registry...
What happens after you install a font cab? Do any of the fonts change? The problem I had was some of MajorSarcasm's fonts would change all of the fonts and some wouldn't. I just assumed it was a lack of files included in the cab. Have you gone into the windows folder (using total commander cuz its faster) and looked at the .ttf files? I had to look and see which ones still had a 2/17 date (or in the current case, a 3/9 date) by them. These are the files you have to worry about and change. For me it was one of the Helvetica files not being overwritten by the cab. I took a Helvetica file that had an older date on it, copied it, renamed it to the one I need to replace, and then dropped it in the windows folder. After a soft reset, everything was working. I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere that Tahoma is the system font and Helvetica is the Sense font. I could have that backwards, but I believe that's how it works. That would explain why when I first installed my font, the notification bubbles, the calendar, and the weather on the home tab just to name a few did not change. I hope this helps. If you still have problems, let me know and I'll see if I can help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.