PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

honnt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum_touchpro View Post
hey this rom is good, only problems im having is my phone freezing over night [sucks because this is my alarm for work =/ ]

also it freezes up out of nowhere sometimes (screen is just stuck).. otherwise everything else works fine.
I also have those freeze-ups. But I did in fact flash dance when I flashed, as I had come from an Energy ROM.

Nobody else sees that?
Old 03-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Is there any way to change the color scheme of everything? You know how a lot of things are highlighted in green? Is there a way to change that to red or blue or anything? Thanks for the help!
Old 03-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

extremesg is a n00b

real quick, i opened it via my cell ..and i see a pagepool changer in there...does installing it thru my laptop automatically going to change the pagepool? is there a recommendation to the pagepool we should set or can i jus leave that alone and itll be fine? never changed my pagepool so kinda new at this. thanks for any help!
Old 03-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Is there any way to change the color scheme of everything? You know how a lot of things are highlighted in green? Is there a way to change that to red or blue or anything? Thanks for the help!
For right now no.....I've been fighting with theme issues for a while. (blurry icons in the start menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremesg View Post
real quick, i opened it via my cell ..and i see a pagepool changer in there...does installing it thru my laptop automatically going to change the pagepool? is there a recommendation to the pagepool we should set or can i jus leave that alone and itll be fine? never changed my pagepool so kinda new at this. thanks for any help!
It always pops up. I cooked it at a 16mb page pool you can change it if you want to if not just close that menu and the flash will start. I bumped mine up to 24 when I flashed to my phone. Works fine......Pretty fast. But, 16mb will do you fine. Unless you have a Verizon TP then you should drop it to 0

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 03-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Twisted, this could be a problem. Tahoma.ttf & tahomabd.ttf is somehow locked as a rom file and it's not so easy replace the font. I'm gonna try to cab up what I have and see if that works. If not, I'll have to try the long way with some registry tweaks.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Installing via cab changed tahoma.ttf but not tahomabd.ttf that's not so bad. Changing it with registry tweaks works, so I guess it's not's so bad.
HKLM\System\GWE\Menu\PopFnt - Change string of Nm to your font's name
HKLM\System\GWE\Menu\BarFnt - Change string of Nm to your font's name
HKLM\System\GDI\SysFnt - Change string of Nm to your font's name
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Damn you twisted, every time I get really settled in and enjoying my phone so much I forget it's even custom, you have a new kick@ss ROM and I have to update, lol!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

huskerpat is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
How's this so far?

FAQ:

1. Why can't I reply to emails? Using registry editor, navigate to: HKLM\System\Inbox\Templates\IPM\Note
Change compose string to: \Windows\compose_note.0409.htm

Old 03-09-2010, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to machineking369

The new update is truely an amazing rom probably the best one I've ever used... But i really only have one issue.. It's not so big of a issue but it's really irritating. Does anyone notice that after a certain amount of time that it will stop the indicator noise for a new text message but the indicator light will still flash. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this. Sorry if this has been discussed before i haven't seen it.. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

overburn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
The new update is truely an amazing rom probably the best one I've ever used... But i really only have one issue.. It's not so big of a issue but it's really irritating. Does anyone notice that after a certain amount of time that it will stop the indicator noise for a new text message but the indicator light will still flash. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this. Sorry if this has been discussed before i haven't seen it.. Thanks in advance.

I've noticed this as well, a soft reset will fix it, annoying but not a deal breaker

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development