View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 04:55 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Is there any way to change the color scheme of everything? You know how a lot of things are highlighted in green? Is there a way to change that to red or blue or anything? Thanks for the help!
For right now no.....I've been fighting with theme issues for a while. (blurry icons in the start menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremesg View Post
real quick, i opened it via my cell ..and i see a pagepool changer in there...does installing it thru my laptop automatically going to change the pagepool? is there a recommendation to the pagepool we should set or can i jus leave that alone and itll be fine? never changed my pagepool so kinda new at this. thanks for any help!
It always pops up. I cooked it at a 16mb page pool you can change it if you want to if not just close that menu and the flash will start. I bumped mine up to 24 when I flashed to my phone. Works fine......Pretty fast. But, 16mb will do you fine. Unless you have a Verizon TP then you should drop it to 0

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>