PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
So we should keep the old out dated Opera 9.7 because one user can't view one site correctly with it. :P
That's kinda cold lol! But why you dont use skyfire
Old 03-18-2010, 11:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

baldag is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
So we should keep the old out dated Opera 9.7 because one user can't view one site correctly with it. :P

Sigh....
Dan, can you forward me the cab for Opera 9.7 so we don't offend terenc?
Old 03-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldag View Post
Sigh....

lolol, I wasn't being all the way serious on this statement
Old 03-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldag View Post
Sigh....
Yes I'm sure we can come up with a cab for the older Opera.
Sorry, I wouldn't cook Opera 10 in if there wasn't much improvement. But, it is just soooo sweet. I have to.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
Hey Twisted...if you are taking requests or suggestions...here are mine

I am having a weird issue with the data connection. When I try to activate data by going through the comm manager, if I hit the button to turn it on, instead of activating it, it takes me to Settings. Usually, if an application needs data, it will auto turn it on...but sometimes that is not the case.

Also, I liked the games that you had been adding to the roms. In the last 3 versions, you are taking more and more of them out! They are great time killers. Please add them back in!

Finally, the start menu....I am not sure which build or from which chef had this, but I once had a 6.5 start menu that you were able to just click and hold an icon and move it to the position that you wanted. The way yours is now, you can only 'Move to top' and once that is done, you can move up or down....but that is not too efficient. I also noticed that I tried to move the 'Tweaks' folder in Utilities to the top (which is where it was originally....MS Marketplace hijacked that position when I moved the shortcut into the foler)...well anyway, when I moved it to the top, it moved the shortcut out of the Utilities folder and to the top of the root folder...but it didn't work and was not really in the root folder. I could not move it out or get rid of it. I tried using reStart and the folder does not show up.

ps. I do love the new dialer. I was the one that wanted you to keep the one from last build...but this one is just as good. AND if it has less problems for others, then that is enough for me.

Thanks again Twisted.
I'll agree with the games... I really liked them. But I understand they can bulk up a ROM... so maybe you can just have a cab post of the games, that users of the rom can add at will...

Also 1+ on the dialer as well.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

I'd just like to add that you have made me fall in love with my TP all over again! It's fast, stable and, well, just works! I've never had this good of luck running Sense and secondtoday (for Weatherpanel)! This is a sick ROM! Been running it since it came out on the 9th now non stop, no soft resets, nothing! Awesome work!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x
I'd just like to add that you have made me fall in love with my TP all over again! It's fast, stable and, well, just works! I've never had this good of luck running Sense and secondtoday (for Weatherpanel)! This is a sick ROM! Been running it since it came out on the 9th now non stop, no soft resets, nothing! Awesome work!!!
Good to hear.

But, the next release is going to be even better. New build 21895, all of the big issues fixed, Opera 10 cooked in and set as default, Office Mobile 2010, and more.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hotwired34 is just getting started

Twisted,
You know what else I noticed, I think there are a few icons missing from the task bar. The ones that I notice are the headphones icon and the bluetooth icon. I had my bluetooth active for over a week and didn't notice it because I was used to seeing the icon. Do you think you could add them back in?

Also, on the games, if you want...I could cab them up. I had developed a few in-house applications for my job and they got me a copy of WinCE Cab Manager.

Thanks again.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Good to hear.

But, the next release is going to be even better. New build 21895, all of the big issues fixed, Opera 10 cooked in and set as default, Office Mobile 2010, and more.
I'm having absolutely no issues with the current ROM. I'm just leave as is as long as it keeps working like it is. I've never had this much good luck with a ROM! If ain't broke, don't fix it!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint EVO

dlsc2111 is a n00b

Ok, off the subject...

I love this ROM, again with everyone on the stability, speed and features....

But my question is will the ROM work on a Diamond? My gf has a Diamond and would like to put it on there as well. I have the TP and I know that most of the same things will work on both? If so, how can I back up her "STOCK ROM" incase she is just old fashion and wants it back...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development