PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
I have tried though active sync...that didn't work either.
I thought that maybe there was some known process like a rom unlocker program or something.

Thanks Twisted.
ps. Downloading the new GoodSense rom! Thanks for the update!!!
You aren't able to pull them out through activesync either?

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 03-09-2010, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hotwired34 is just getting started

No. If I connect via active sync...then browse the device, I am able to see the properties of the file, but not able to change them. I right-click, go to properties, uncheck Read Only, and when I click OK, I get an error. (Sitting here waiting for the windows folder to populate....takes forever!!!! I want to give you the exact error message.)...

u know what, through active sync, I don't get an error...but it doesn't do anything. I click OK, the window goes away...but the file is still Read Only.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
No. If I connect via active sync...then browse the device, I am able to see the properties of the file, but not able to change them. I right-click, go to properties, uncheck Read Only, and when I click OK, I get an error. (Sitting here waiting for the windows folder to populate....takes forever!!!! I want to give you the exact error message.)...

u know what, through active sync, I don't get an error...but it doesn't do anything. I click OK, the window goes away...but the file is still Read Only.
I know this is a huge leap. And I'm sure there is a better way of doing it. Sometimes I have had to pull the file on to the desktop of my computer modify it and then copy it back. You should be able to overwrite it that way
Old 03-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Ok I'm on the version. Man! I almost forgot how to set up exchange server lol!. It's been a good stretch of not needing to flash. I didn't flash dance so any issues I know what I need to do first.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hotwired34 is just getting started

Hm...I get a permission denied error. Do you think that this behavior might be because of Windows 7? I would try and do it through an administrative command line, but I don't know how the path to the device.
I don't know...it's just weird.

Thanks.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Uh oh! Twisted you forgot to add the contact fix when adding a recipient for a text message.

Guys remember the registry fix. post# 536 it's all good.

Last edited by accessing; 03-09-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Uh oh! Twisted you forgot to add the contact fix when adding a recipient for a text message.

Guys remember the registry fix. post# 536 it's all good.
What was that fix again?

Thx
Old 03-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
What was that fix again?

Thx
Go to post # 536
If you want send a text message and need to add a person, it shows a white page.

You just have to delete the folders as in the post and you can see the contact list.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Go to post # 536
If you want send a text message and need to add a person, it shows a white page.

You just have to delete the folders as in the post and you can see the contact list.
Stuff like this should be in a FAQ, is there a way that one could be set up like on post # 2 ??? I think that would be great if there was a faq, as even i am frequently searching this thread over and over again for the same exact stuff, and it would just be a lot easier if it was on like post 2 or something, just like there is info for the manilla tweaks. BTW, just tried the cookie home and it is friggin awesome!!
Old 03-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchris81 View Post
Stuff like this should be in a FAQ, is there a way that one could be set up like on post # 2 ??? I think that would be great if there was a faq, as even i am frequently searching this thread over and over again for the same exact stuff, and it would just be a lot easier if it was on like post 2 or something, just like there is info for the manilla tweaks. BTW, just tried the cookie home and it is friggin awesome!!

That's a good idea. I guess I could also not be lazy and describe the fix as I bring them up, or post the link to the page to avoid writing them again. Ok, maybe I need to flash dance, because although I am able to read emails, I can't reply.

The fix for replying to email is HKLM\System\Inbox\Templates\IPM\Note
Change compose string to: \Windows\compose_note.0409.htm

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development