PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 05:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

I just wanted to let anyone know that has Alltel.... if your having problems with your mms. Heres the latest fix. In pretty much any ROM that has the options for carrier selection in mms you can use this fix. So heres a step by step to get it to work right with Alltel. *This elimanates having to install multiple cabs, other versions of arcsoft, carrier cabs and all that jazz.*

Part 1.
1.In sense navigate to Messages and select All Messages.
2.Once in Messaging select Menu. Scroll to the bottom and select MMS Options from the list.
3.Once the MMS options open, select the servers tab.Select Alltel and select Set As Default.

Part 2.
1.Download the attached cab and install. *Soft reseting after is always a good idea.*
2. Send a test sms and mms to & from your phone. (I find the best way to do with this without multiple handsets is to : send a mms from my phone to my email. Then in my email reply to the msg and attach a pic and send.)
Attached Files
File Type: cab Updated Small Alltel MMS Fix.cab (1.8 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by xmln3x@gmail.com; 03-16-2010 at 08:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks xmln3x I will post it on the first page.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 03-16-2010, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hotwired34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiton View Post
Mine seems to work fine with this ROM. Yours isn't functioning?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
The volume controls on the left of the phone...up and down. Isn't that called a rocker? Sorry if I called it the wrong thing!

Thanks

Rocker =
Mine brings up the volume screen, but does not make the volume go up or down. For example, if my volume is all the way up and I am heading into a meeting, I should be able to just hold the volume down key until the volume goes all the way down. What it does now is if I press it once, the volume screen comes up...then if I press it again, it goes away (keeping the same volume)...if I hold it, it cycles through the volume screen, on-off-on-off, etc.

It was like this with the last version of Twisted's ROM. I thought that upgrading would take care of it, but it has not. I have also tried a flash-dance and hard reset...still not working right.

Thanks.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Mine brings up the volume screen, but does not make the volume go up or down. For example, if my volume is all the way up and I am heading into a meeting, I should be able to just hold the volume down key until the volume goes all the way down. What it does now is if I press it once, the volume screen comes up...then if I press it again, it goes away (keeping the same volume)...if I hold it, it cycles through the volume screen, on-off-on-off, etc.

It was like this with the last version of Twisted's ROM. I thought that upgrading would take care of it, but it has not. I have also tried a flash-dance and hard reset...still not working right.

Thanks.
Mine is working. Could it be that your button is going? What about on screen? Once you see the volume, can you use your finger to guide it?
Old 03-16-2010, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hotwired34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Mine is working. Could it be that your button is going? What about on screen? Once you see the volume, can you use your finger to guide it?
Yes...that works fine. I don't think it's the button....unless it's a crazy coincidence. I will try to flash another ROM and see if it works or if it is still broken. Another thing that points to it not being the button is that it does the same thing when pressing both Up and Down.

Thanks for the input, though. I will let you know.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Yes...that works fine. I don't think it's the button....unless it's a crazy coincidence. I will try to flash another ROM and see if it works or if it is still broken. Another thing that points to it not being the button is that it does the same thing when pressing both Up and Down.

Thanks for the input, though. I will let you know.
Well I didn't mean the actual button, but the area that the button is being pressed against. Please, let us know what happens.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850 / TP
Carrier: Verizon

viper_iii is a n00b

reply button not working... thought was because I didn't flash dance but nope...

danced a bit and still not able to reply to mail messages...
However much more stable on this version with Verizon killing a few tabs really helps a lot...
Old 03-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_iii View Post
reply button not working... thought was because I didn't flash dance but nope...

danced a bit and still not able to reply to mail messages...
However much more stable on this version with Verizon killing a few tabs really helps a lot...
Read First post in F.A.Q.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850 / TP
Carrier: Verizon

viper_iii is a n00b

Wow... really... right there the whole time.... duh...
Old 03-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_iii View Post
Wow... really... right there the whole time.... duh...
Don't worry it has been permanently fixed for future releases.
Along with Contact Picker in Text Messaging. (thanks accessing for both fixes)
I'm also going to try to throw on a different system font and hope that it makes it a little easier to customize the font.

I'm working on a new release. But, I'm really gonna try to put some TLC into this one. So.........it will take a little while so hang in there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development