View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:09 AM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
Mine brings up the volume screen, but does not make the volume go up or down. For example, if my volume is all the way up and I am heading into a meeting, I should be able to just hold the volume down key until the volume goes all the way down. What it does now is if I press it once, the volume screen comes up...then if I press it again, it goes away (keeping the same volume)...if I hold it, it cycles through the volume screen, on-off-on-off, etc.

It was like this with the last version of Twisted's ROM. I thought that upgrading would take care of it, but it has not. I have also tried a flash-dance and hard reset...still not working right.

Thanks.
Mine is working. Could it be that your button is going? What about on screen? Once you see the volume, can you use your finger to guide it?