PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 12:11 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-9-10 Twisted BeginsV4 Sense 2.5 build 21876

cant wait!
Old 02-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well things almost went to crap! I thought for sure I was going to retire from ROM cooking. My kitchen started throwing up errors. Do to me changing several things. I thought for sure I was going to have to start all over again.........But, good news I got it back on track. It has just set me back a little. everything checks out in the new ROM. I just have one more issue to deal with. Trust me. By far this is going to be my Best One. Just working on a small SMS kink.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:32 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

that was close lol. glad everything worked out!
Old 02-16-2010, 03:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

onemanzu is just getting started

its not just google maps, its everything, HTC GPSTool, GPS Test, GPS Weather, Glympse, everything. none of it works correctly. I am on a different network, alltel might have different server settings from sprint.

Anyone else having GPS issues? it might just be my replacement phone acting up, I will try tinkering a bit more.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
its not just google maps, its everything, HTC GPSTool, GPS Test, GPS Weather, Glympse, everything. none of it works correctly. I am on a different network, alltel might have different server settings from sprint.

Anyone else having GPS issues? it might just be my replacement phone acting up, I will try tinkering a bit more.

Is Location settings turned on? (Start>Settings>System>Location Setting)
Old 02-16-2010, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint SERO

skywing269 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Well things almost went to crap! I thought for sure I was going to retire from ROM cooking. My kitchen started throwing up errors. Do to me changing several things. I thought for sure I was going to have to start all over again.........But, good news I got it back on track. It has just set me back a little. everything checks out in the new ROM. I just have one more issue to deal with. Trust me. By far this is going to be my Best One. Just working on a small SMS kink.
Good to hear, I look forward to trying it out, I'm glad my first use of one of your ROMs will be the best yet!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23518/21889)

snowman7 is a n00b

I am also on Alltel and was having trouble with my gps not working. Try this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36377. After I did this fix my gps still took about 10-15 seconds to get a lock, but at least it works. Just make sure you are enabling your location in phone settings or else gps will not work. Hopefully this helps..
Old 02-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Twisted, there is now an SMS fix available see if it helps:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633795
Old 02-16-2010, 07:44 PM
N00b

onemanzu is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman7 View Post
I am also on Alltel and was having trouble with my gps not working. Try this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36377. After I did this fix my gps still took about 10-15 seconds to get a lock, but at least it works. Just make sure you are enabling your location in phone settings or else gps will not work. Hopefully this helps..
nope, nothing. I double checked my work and everything.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
nope, nothing. I double checked my work and everything.
Was it working at any point for you since flashing this rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development