PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: alltel

redboner is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-9-10 Twisted BeginsV4 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Hey man just wanted to say thanks for the awesome rom. Everything seems to be working great. I've been trying to get titanium weather to work on this rom but doesnt seem to want to work correctly. Any thoughts? Thanks again for all your hard work.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Siq Mawsh is keeping up the good workSiq Mawsh is keeping up the good work

Yeah awesome rom, loving it, thanks.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

How do I change the icon size in the start menu and beyond? A little too big for me and I would scroll less with smaller icons.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Never mind, if anyone wants smaller icons just check this thread and the more start rows there are, the smaller the icons.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=535725
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DWhite456 is a n00b

I like this rom too. Anyone know a way to get it so when the phone rings or you get a text you get a full picture of the person calling instead of the small icon picture?

Thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by popasmurfn25 View Post
im on V3 do u have a sprintTv fix for your rom, One that will actually work with your rom. Please just dont put random links to tv fixes that dont fix it with ur rom, and thank you.
Sorry, don't have a fix for it. And I won't post links because I don't know what will work for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
that cookie mod is for the HD2. you will have to do a lot of work to make it functioning on the TP wouldn't you?
It has some VGA support.......And I do mean some........Next release promises to have more VGA support. I've actually had it running after removing all the mods from sense. But, it continually crashes when you scroll the today page. But, once this mod is working correctly.........It will be a permanent part of my ROMs......It is awesome. I can't imagine anyone not wanting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Speaking of issues. Internet sharing seems to be bugging out. I can only connect for about 5 minutes at most then it disconnects itself. I've tried some cabs and also a dll switch, but still only works for a time. Has anyone have problems with tethering?
Sorry I didn't respond a little sooner.. Did you get anything figured out with this? I don't have any problems with mine. Actually mine has to work. It's my only internet connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboner View Post
Hey man just wanted to say thanks for the awesome rom. Everything seems to be working great. I've been trying to get titanium weather to work on this rom but doesnt seem to want to work correctly. Any thoughts? Thanks again for all your hard work.
I've had a couple requests for titanium stuff. I think I may build a titanium version too. I've got several mods for titanium that I can cook in. I just haven't yet because I don't like it.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 02-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Amarullz just released this today: Manila 2.5.2012 VGA - RC01 - 2010-02-15 (Landscape Port)

TIME TO GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Holy crap!!!!!!! Amarullz is a genius!!!! Sense 2.5 with landscape!!!!
It worked the first time..........everything is better!!!
Sms.....works now with no tweaks...it works friggen perfect!!

Edit: MMS has issues.........Trying to figure it out. I hope to get it solved without the no message client tweak. Because the new style messaging is KILLER.

Got a few things to do...........will release beta soon!

Last edited by twisteddan; 02-15-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Looking forward to it!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There is just too many steps I will have to check for internet sharing to absolutely determine it's the rom. Since it works for you and I haven't seen any complaints on it from anyone else then it must be my end. It's not like I use it a lot and the laptop I was testing it on has a very powerful firewall so it could just be that. Thanks for the follow up. It's also good to hear about the landscape stuff. I'll double check the tethering again on your next release

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development