PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: CoOkie Monster Mod

Upps launch time is ending, so this is quick post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
hey amikam been using ur latest 21897 rom from 3/27/10. wondering if u know what might be causing the lag when u unlock the phone and try to scroll up the home screen .it takes a while before it lets u move it. side scrolling seems to work fine and i have the weather animation off.
It is a CoOkie monster lag, in my case everytime I go back to Home HTC TAB is just 1 second or 1500 mileseconds lag, SO I decided (after test with and without CoOkie Monster MOD) that I prefer to live with that 1500 milesecond of lag but with the benefits of the CoOkie Monster MOD (Life is never perfect, isn't it??)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
probably cookie mod, for myself i canceled the page indicator and put only one page of shortcuts... u can also try to switch the animation mode. that solved it for me.
AmiKAm what was the bug with Light 21897 (March 27)??
I found one bug (at least I have only notice until now maybe came from previous ROMs as this bug have been denote/highlighted time ago),
First let say that NOW (march 27 ROM) everytime you press the rocker volumen (up/down sounds) always appear the HTC Sense 2.5 sound volumen (time ago this was ramdomly if appear Windows Volumen or HTC Volumen). This is the good part of the story, the Bad part is that even you see the levels go up or down of the sounds it actually doesn't change the volumen, for example I was in a call using the Wired headphone and was too loud the voice of my girlfriend (this time she was not shouting me, or reclaim about anything, LOL ) so I press the rocker volumen, appear the grey bars goes down level but her voice was getting not less louder.

------------------------------------------------------
P.S.: Just for the records, the first time I flash ROM Light 21897 (March 27) I get a error that everytime I boot ask to select a contact to call, but the HTC contacts was empty. That start to happend after I install "Advance Configured Tools 3.3" and import my settings (that is my step two in my List of step after Flash a rom, my first step is to set off and rearrange HTC TABs). So I RE-Flash follow again the same step and the error never happend again, SO as AmiKAM says there is Darkside of the flashing process that sometimes make Flash doesn't work as it supposes to be, NOT a clue what is going on, but after RE-Flash I'm totally Happy.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-29-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: CoOkie Monster Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Upps launch time is ending, so this is quick post.

It is a CoOkie monster lag, in my case everytime I go back to Home HTC TAB is just 1 second or 1500 mileseconds lag, SO I decided (after test with and without CoOkie Monster MOD) that I prefer to live with that 1500 milesecond of lag but with the benefits of the CoOkie Monster MOD (Life is never perfect, isn't it??)

AmiKAm what was the bug with Light 21897 (March 27)??
I found one bug (at least I have only notice until now maybe came from previous ROMs as this bug have been denote/highlighted time ago),
First let say that NOW (march 27 ROM) everytime you press the rocker volumen (up/down sounds) always appear the HTC Sense 2.5 sound volumen (time ago this was ramdomly if appear Windows Volumen or HTC Volumen). This is the good part of the story, the Bad part is that even you see the levels go up or down of the sounds it actually doesn't change the volumen, for example I was in a call using the Wired headphone and was too loud the voice of my girlfriend (this time she was not shouting me, or reclaim about anything, LOL ) so I press the rocker volumen, appear the grey bars goes down level but her voice was not getting less louder.

------------------------------------------------------
P.S.: Just for the records, the first time I flash ROM Light 21897 (March 27) I get a error that everytime I boot ask to select a contact to call, but the HTC contacts was empty. That start to happend after I install "Advance Configured Tools 3.3" and import my settings (that is my step two in my List of step after Flash a rom, my first step is to set off and rearrange HTC TABs). So I RE-Flash follow again the same step and the error never happend again, SO as AmiKAM says there is Darkside of the flashing process that sometimes make Flash doesn't work as it supposes to be, NOT a clue what is going on, but after RE-Flash I'm totally Happy.
advanced config is made for gsm phones... i dont think it should cause u a bug like this... but i guess it might... depends on the settings u changed.
although i can't point out why it would happen... for me it works.. maybe someone else noticed something like u did... but here the vol is working.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-29-2010, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Wow NEWS from MikROMs sooner

WOW I guess AmiKAM, will sooner release something new!!!!
Thanks, how do you stay so update it!!!!
When we will be aloud to invite you a drink or whatever you like?????

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-29-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
hey amikam been using ur latest 21897 rom from 3/27/10. wondering if u know what might be causing the lag when u unlock the phone and try to scroll up the home screen .it takes a while before it lets u move it. side scrolling seems to work fine and i have the weather animation off.
for me, actually disabling Manila locker, and use s2u2 helped me. I have weather animation off, have 3 pages, auto for call history, and showing appointment all the time. hope it helps.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
It's manila locker. It either takes longer to 'unlock' or you need to press on the screen to activate it. It's disconnected and connected the same as the other manila elements (clock, alarm, weather, etc.), but does not seem to behave the same (probably because it's a mod too ).
Old 03-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
for me, actually disabling Manila locker, and use s2u2 helped me. I have weather animation off, have 3 pages, auto for call history, and showing appointment all the time. hope it helps.
how did u disable the manila lock?
Old 03-29-2010, 10:17 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
A few pages back amikam posted a cab that disables the manila lock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Third post
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

I think Manilla lock is worth leaving on. Before, when ever my phone woke up, it would switch screens while in the holder. My time would get changed along with other buttons being pressed without my knowledge. Since the manilla lock, I haven't had any of that happen.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: isp

lyred is a n00b

thank u, i have question that i found i can't change anything when i get in ##778# to edit, but the shutdown occur when i click "update this items" after i edit something like auth password which the vaule "cs3g" want change to "cave", and then nothing change of that , also ather any value

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development