View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 05:46 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CoOkie Monster Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Upps launch time is ending, so this is quick post.

It is a CoOkie monster lag, in my case everytime I go back to Home HTC TAB is just 1 second or 1500 mileseconds lag, SO I decided (after test with and without CoOkie Monster MOD) that I prefer to live with that 1500 milesecond of lag but with the benefits of the CoOkie Monster MOD (Life is never perfect, isn't it??)

AmiKAm what was the bug with Light 21897 (March 27)??
I found one bug (at least I have only notice until now maybe came from previous ROMs as this bug have been denote/highlighted time ago),
First let say that NOW (march 27 ROM) everytime you press the rocker volumen (up/down sounds) always appear the HTC Sense 2.5 sound volumen (time ago this was ramdomly if appear Windows Volumen or HTC Volumen). This is the good part of the story, the Bad part is that even you see the levels go up or down of the sounds it actually doesn't change the volumen, for example I was in a call using the Wired headphone and was too loud the voice of my girlfriend (this time she was not shouting me, or reclaim about anything, LOL ) so I press the rocker volumen, appear the grey bars goes down level but her voice was not getting less louder.

------------------------------------------------------
P.S.: Just for the records, the first time I flash ROM Light 21897 (March 27) I get a error that everytime I boot ask to select a contact to call, but the HTC contacts was empty. That start to happend after I install "Advance Configured Tools 3.3" and import my settings (that is my step two in my List of step after Flash a rom, my first step is to set off and rearrange HTC TABs). So I RE-Flash follow again the same step and the error never happend again, SO as AmiKAM says there is Darkside of the flashing process that sometimes make Flash doesn't work as it supposes to be, NOT a clue what is going on, but after RE-Flash I'm totally Happy.
advanced config is made for gsm phones... i dont think it should cause u a bug like this... but i guess it might... depends on the settings u changed.
although i can't point out why it would happen... for me it works.. maybe someone else noticed something like u did... but here the vol is working.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils