View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: CoOkie Monster Mod

Upps launch time is ending, so this is quick post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
hey amikam been using ur latest 21897 rom from 3/27/10. wondering if u know what might be causing the lag when u unlock the phone and try to scroll up the home screen .it takes a while before it lets u move it. side scrolling seems to work fine and i have the weather animation off.
It is a CoOkie monster lag, in my case everytime I go back to Home HTC TAB is just 1 second or 1500 mileseconds lag, SO I decided (after test with and without CoOkie Monster MOD) that I prefer to live with that 1500 milesecond of lag but with the benefits of the CoOkie Monster MOD (Life is never perfect, isn't it??)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
probably cookie mod, for myself i canceled the page indicator and put only one page of shortcuts... u can also try to switch the animation mode. that solved it for me.
AmiKAm what was the bug with Light 21897 (March 27)??
I found one bug (at least I have only notice until now maybe came from previous ROMs as this bug have been denote/highlighted time ago),
First let say that NOW (march 27 ROM) everytime you press the rocker volumen (up/down sounds) always appear the HTC Sense 2.5 sound volumen (time ago this was ramdomly if appear Windows Volumen or HTC Volumen). This is the good part of the story, the Bad part is that even you see the levels go up or down of the sounds it actually doesn't change the volumen, for example I was in a call using the Wired headphone and was too loud the voice of my girlfriend (this time she was not shouting me, or reclaim about anything, LOL ) so I press the rocker volumen, appear the grey bars goes down level but her voice was getting not less louder.

------------------------------------------------------
P.S.: Just for the records, the first time I flash ROM Light 21897 (March 27) I get a error that everytime I boot ask to select a contact to call, but the HTC contacts was empty. That start to happend after I install "Advance Configured Tools 3.3" and import my settings (that is my step two in my List of step after Flash a rom, my first step is to set off and rearrange HTC TABs). So I RE-Flash follow again the same step and the error never happend again, SO as AmiKAM says there is Darkside of the flashing process that sometimes make Flash doesn't work as it supposes to be, NOT a clue what is going on, but after RE-Flash I'm totally Happy.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-29-2010 at 05:46 PM.