PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Should Titan_Core.rar have Titan_21222.enc.BIN in it? Or does 21222 use the 21215 xip?
It'll work w/ 21215, but yes...should be 21222. The 21222 xips weren't made at the time those files were created. We'll get those up in a few hours.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks folks.

I guess I will impatiently wait for the PPCK additions.

Last edited by Wizzard; 05-08-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Rainabba,

I tried the updater today and there is nothing new after 21501.

Did I miss something?

Thanks
I think the "Kitchen Masters" are fine tunig the update files for the hungry crowds. They have been very carefull to prevent indigestion from overcoming the experince.

"A watched pot is slow to boil"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:13 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
I think the "Kitchen Masters" are fine tunig the update files for the hungry crowds. They have been very carefull to prevent indigestion from overcoming the experince.

"A watched pot is slow to boil"
well put lol

im ready for all of the updates
Old 05-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok.. I know I am going to get slammed for this. I probably need to make sure my flame retardant suit is up to spec..... But I have to say something. Please, do not think badly of me for saying this and do not hold it against me, because I don't think I am completely alone in this... What I am about to say is going to be about some higher members of this forum, so I mean no disrespect.....

Can we get back to talking about WinMo 6.5 builds in general. What works, what doesn't, what others have found for tweaks, possible resolutions, xip/sys releases/updates, etc.. It seems the last couple days this thread has turned into a PPCK thread. Isn't there a thread for discussing PPCK and the builds it makes already? This thread was meant to organize WM6.5 development for all kitchens, not just one. It's awesome you all are so devoted to helping each other with that kitchen and I agree it is the most popular and most user-friendly kitchen, but not all of us use it. So talking about releases and how to get it working in that particular kitchen will help me (and some others) in no way.

I'm sorry I had to say that, but I felt it needed to be said.

And then came the rain..........

EDIT: I still feel bad for stating it like this. I am not very good at "not" being blunt. I wish I could have thought of a nicer way of saying this, but I don't really know how. I am too matter-of-fact and blunt. So I apologize for anyone who misconstrued what I meant. Because that is not my intent. My intent is to merely ask if we can get this thread back on topic and work towards a common goal again, like Conflipper stated in the OP. That's basically all I was wanting to say.
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here

Last edited by decibel; 05-08-2009 at 09:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Ok.. I know I am going to get slammed for this. I probably need to make sure my flame retardant suit is up to spec..... But I have to say something. Please, do not think badly of me for saying this and do not hold it against me, because I don't think I am completely alone in this... What I am about to say is going to be about some higher members of this forum, so I mean no disrespect.....

Can we get back to talking about WinMo 6.5 builds in general. What works, what doesn't, what others have found for tweaks, possible resolutions, xip/sys releases/updates, etc.. It seems the last couple days this thread has turned into a PPCK thread. Isn't there a thread for discussing PPCK and the builds it makes already? This thread was meant to organize WM6.5 development for all kitchens, not just one. It's awesome you all are so devoted to helping each other with that kitchen and I agree it is the most popular and most user-friendly kitchen, but not all of us use it. So talking about releases and how to get it working in that particular kitchen will help me (and some others) in no way.

EDIT: I still feel bad for stating it like this. I am not very good at "not" being blunt. I wish I could have thought of a nicer way of saying this, but I don't really know how. I am too matter-of-fact and blunt. So I apologize for anyone who misconstrued what I meant. Because that is not my intent. My intent is to merely ask if we can get this thread back on topic and work towards a common goal again, like Conflipper stated in the OP. That's basically all I was wanting to say.
Stating your opinion and then apologizing profusely for it kind of weakens your credibility. I completely agree with you, and if you have an opinion state it and don't be sorry for doing so. Lord knows there are plenty of people here that already do.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Stating your opinion and then apologizing profusely for it kind of weakens your credibility. I completely agree with you, and if you have an opinion state it and don't be sorry for doing so. Lord knows there are plenty of people here that already do.
Right, but it's who my post is primarily involving. It's involving a very high member of the forum. So you can see my hesitation is stating things. It's like going to your boss' boss and telling him to watch his people and get things back in order. A little scary.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:09 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

ok ok ill flame you...

your post was not about any xip/sys/etc but to say something about an "off" subject.

lol

every long thread has something about the same lines of "lets get back on topic" i like your statement of ...and then the rain came down lol

on a side note can someone post the sys_21210_96dpi rar file? i can not find it if it saved my life. or just point me to a post

thank you much
Old 05-08-2009, 10:12 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post

I agree,in part. This thread has in SOME ways gone the way of PPCK. But I still think that there are a lot of other kitchens being discussed here along with other valuable information. I, for one, have learned a great deal from this thread that far exceeds the basic ppck information you refer to.

This thread has invariably attracted more attention then I think was initialy intended, but I think this is all a good thing. The more that regular "joe schmoes" understand about cooking ROMS, the more likely we are all to have a better experience with them.

I think this thread has been a great tool for ALL known cooks and peeps who just want to do it themselves. No matter how you shake it, I hope the info continues to flow.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I agree,in part. This thread has in SOME ways gone the way of PPCK. But I still think that there are a lot of other kitchens being discussed here along with other valuable information. I, for one, have learned a great deal from this thread that far exceeds the basic ppck information you refer to.

This thread has invariably attracted more attention then I think was initialy intended, but I think this is all a good thing. The more that regular "joe schmoes" understand about cooking ROMS, the more likely we are all to have a better experience with them.

I think this thread has been a great tool for ALL known cooks and peeps who just want to do it themselves. No matter how you shake it, I hope the info continues to flow.
I agree, very much so. This thread has grown exponentially for the better. I was simply stating I wish we could talk more about the actual builds and so forth instead of when a release to ppck is coming, or why ppck doesn't work for that, etc. That's all I was mentioning. I, myself, have learned a lot of rom this thread. I just wanted to get it back on track. That's all.

Speaking of which, I am done talking about it in this thread. If you want to talk about it more, feel free to PM me. I don't want to have to keep replying about it. This just further derails the thread. My bad.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software