View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:05 PM
decibel
Regular 'Geeker

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Stating your opinion and then apologizing profusely for it kind of weakens your credibility. I completely agree with you, and if you have an opinion state it and don't be sorry for doing so. Lord knows there are plenty of people here that already do.
Right, but it's who my post is primarily involving. It's involving a very high member of the forum. So you can see my hesitation is stating things. It's like going to your boss' boss and telling him to watch his people and get things back in order. A little scary.
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here