View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
decibel
Regular 'Geeker

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I agree,in part. This thread has in SOME ways gone the way of PPCK. But I still think that there are a lot of other kitchens being discussed here along with other valuable information. I, for one, have learned a great deal from this thread that far exceeds the basic ppck information you refer to.

This thread has invariably attracted more attention then I think was initialy intended, but I think this is all a good thing. The more that regular "joe schmoes" understand about cooking ROMS, the more likely we are all to have a better experience with them.

I think this thread has been a great tool for ALL known cooks and peeps who just want to do it themselves. No matter how you shake it, I hope the info continues to flow.
I agree, very much so. This thread has grown exponentially for the better. I was simply stating I wish we could talk more about the actual builds and so forth instead of when a release to ppck is coming, or why ppck doesn't work for that, etc. That's all I was mentioning. I, myself, have learned a lot of rom this thread. I just wanted to get it back on track. That's all.

Speaking of which, I am done talking about it in this thread. If you want to talk about it more, feel free to PM me. I don't want to have to keep replying about it. This just further derails the thread. My bad.
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
This post has been thanked 1 times.