View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:57 PM
electronicrice
Android Groupie

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Ok.. I know I am going to get slammed for this. I probably need to make sure my flame retardant suit is up to spec..... But I have to say something. Please, do not think badly of me for saying this and do not hold it against me, because I don't think I am completely alone in this... What I am about to say is going to be about some higher members of this forum, so I mean no disrespect.....

Can we get back to talking about WinMo 6.5 builds in general. What works, what doesn't, what others have found for tweaks, possible resolutions, xip/sys releases/updates, etc.. It seems the last couple days this thread has turned into a PPCK thread. Isn't there a thread for discussing PPCK and the builds it makes already? This thread was meant to organize WM6.5 development for all kitchens, not just one. It's awesome you all are so devoted to helping each other with that kitchen and I agree it is the most popular and most user-friendly kitchen, but not all of us use it. So talking about releases and how to get it working in that particular kitchen will help me (and some others) in no way.

I'm sorry I had to say that, but I felt it needed to be said.

And then came the rain..........

EDIT: I still feel bad for stating it like this. I am not very good at "not" being blunt. I wish I could have thought of a nicer way of saying this, but I don't really know how. I am too matter-of-fact and blunt. So I apologize for anyone who misconstrued what I meant. Because that is not my intent. My intent is to merely ask if we can get this thread back on topic and work towards a common goal again, like Conflipper stated in the OP. That's basically all I was wanting to say.
Stating your opinion and then apologizing profusely for it kind of weakens your credibility. I completely agree with you, and if you have an opinion state it and don't be sorry for doing so. Lord knows there are plenty of people here that already do.