PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

gguruusa,

Could you elaborate, please? What's coming? What files do you use and how do you integrate them into the Kitchen? Is there something that tells how to do this?

Thanks
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
gguruusa,

Could you elaborate, please? What's coming? What files do you use and how do you integrate them into the Kitchen? Is there something that tells how to do this?

Thanks
PPCKitchen includes an 'Updater' application that runs silently (unless there are updates available) each time you launch it (PPCBuildOS.exe that is). Tonight new updates will be added and once they are, you'll get a notification telling you. You just go check the boxes for the ones you want and follow the onscreen directions. From there you either start a new project, or copy your old selections file and edit it to use the new base.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've been assured that Conflipper posted a 21222 SYS here, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone got a link? I've even searched then entire forum for 21222 in posts by conflipper and only found 3, that last in which he was talking about comparing 21221 to 21222.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
I've been assured that Conflipper posted a 21222 SYS here, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone got a link? I've even searched then entire forum for 21222 in posts by conflipper and only found 3, that last in which he was talking about comparing 21221 to 21222.
Here is the CHS original, I posted it back on May 4th... or do you mean the version modified by Con?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3494
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anryl View Post
chavonbravo with cmonex made it available in polaris i adapted it to kaiser with BIG help off ervius =D>

with ida pro and nk.exe file(not module) u sure can find the right spot to hexedit (probably compatible only with older non3d devices)

the polaris thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=459826
Do you think it's possible to actually just REDUCE the GPU's assigned RAM from 64 to 32?

Last edited by joojoobee666; 05-07-2009 at 06:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Here is the CHS original, I posted it back on May 4th... or do you mean the version modified by Con?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3494
I imagine I want the one moddified by con because I'm not experienced with manipulating kitchens internally and I want to use it with PPCK.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:34 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
I imagine I want the one moddified by con because I'm not experienced with manipulating kitchens internally and I want to use it with PPCK.
I have not seen a 21222 posted by con, but I posted a rar that can easily be put into ppck here -> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3532
Old 05-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Well you can simply replace all LANG_0804 folders with the LANG_0409 from 21215 (use the Windows search button on the folder to find them quickly).

Do the same for the DPI_192 folders if you wish to convert to QVGA (DPI_96).
Old 05-07-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I have not seen a 21222 posted by con, but I posted a rar that can easily be put into ppck here -> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3532
Thanks, but I posted a couple days back in regards to this. I tried your SYS, with Dans XIP, and 21210_DPI_192_0409 and got a dead rom. Tried your XIP then and still dead (stuck at first boot screen).
Old 05-07-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Well you can simply replace all LANG_0804 folders with the LANG_0409 from 21215 (use the Windows search button on the folder to find them quickly).

Do the same for the DPI_192 folders if you wish to convert to QVGA (DPI_96).
I'll give that a try. I assumed there would be more to it still (.VM or .ROM folder modifications).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software