PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 08:16 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

I am posting this in hopes that we can work has a community and get a lot of these problems fixed. I figured if we have one centeral source where we are getting the files it would help. This will be a lot of work on your own, I am not gonna be able to keep up with any errors you might have. By building with these Kitchens, you assume full responablilty for anything that might happen. I will do my best to provide suppourt, but I might not always be around.

So we have work to do, Fix animations, and Fix VGA camera. Has a community i think we can do this.

Things that are fixed at this time.

Office is fixed
PIE8 is fixed
Media OS is fixed
ProXML are running
Autorun should be fixed. if not use this link to get it to run. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ntuzmm...eckAutoRun.zip

There might be some duplicate files, I am sorry about that, It has been a long day. I left this for an open community project, so we will have to see where this leads. and work together on this.

I am using Calcu Kitchen base, so all thanks goes to him for providing that. it is his kitchen, and his OEM, so everyone head over to his thread in the Diamond or Touch Pro section and give him thanks.

VGA Kitchen is here
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmwy2gnjmmr/6.5 Beta ROM Kitchen.rar

You need to Add your XIP for a diamond or Touch Pro to the ROM folder. here is a link for the XIP for diamond and Touch pro.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jmyjmmigzyz/VGA_XIP.rar

Please note that on the VGA systems the camera is still broke, we are working on a fix for that at this time. but we have been unable to come up with anything.

Also Animations are broke at this time.

QVGA Kitchen are seperated out one for the Vouge, one for the Titan.

The camera is fixed on both of these, it seems like the only thing that is broke is the animations and the lock feature, so do not lock your phone. at this time.

Use this one for the Titan (Sprint Only) http://www.mediafire.com/file/moj3zm...n_6.5_Beta.rar

On the Vouge Thanks goes out to m3jorge on XDA for using his OEM, check out his thread on XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=445466

Use This one for the Vogue (Multi Carrier) http://www.mediafire.com/file/qjtihm...n_6.5_beta.rar

Mogul............................................. ............. Vogue
Attached Files
File Type: zip CheckAutoRun.zip (7.8 KB, 703 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by conflipper; 01-25-2009 at 03:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 74 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA

hopefully I can be of some help. Most of my experience is in flashing but I dont have anything to lose because i work @ a sprint store.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

i hate to be the first to complain but i keep getting errors before build os even get throw the sys folder
Old 01-24-2009, 08:47 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

sorry my kitchen skips duplicte files. try this

Quote:
So far I was able to build by removing the following folder files from SYS folder in the beta kitchen

folders are the following

Office_Lang_0409
Office_DPI_192
Office_Lang_0409_DPI_192
OneNote_lang_0409
browsingie_LANG_0409
Browsing_Lang_0409
Browsing_DPI_192
AdobeFlash_LANG_0409
Entertainment_DPI_192
Entertainment_Lang_0409
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

thanks
Old 01-24-2009, 08:57 PM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP

I was getting the error
Cannot create "c:\Doucuments and Setting\Blah Blah\Desktop\6.5 Beta ROM Kitchen\temp\dump\flashresource.dll/0409.mui" because a file or directory with the same name already exists.

but deleting those files seems to have fixed that

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

I drilled down and found all the issues with the sys and duplicates. Con, if you want I will upload the modified sys, let me know. New version of IE is quite buggy. =)

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 01-24-2009 at 09:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:18 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

yeah, feel free to upload, anything you want, i want this to be a group effort here for everyone to use.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Ok here is the modified SYS for VGA Devices

Con has made some new updates here at the following post

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=48

Also you will need to do the following if you want IE8 to work.

Here is the fix for IE8. After downloading the SYS which is fixed for messaging, download the rar below and then overwrite the existing folders in the SYS. Then when you run build os you will see the option for IE8. Select it and reflash, you will have working IE8.

http://rapidshare.com/files/190001672/New_IE8.rar

Last edited by mikee4fun; 01-27-2009 at 01:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

congrats on making news on wmexperts, conflipper!
http://www.wmexperts.com/wm65-ported...ouch-pro-mogul
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software