PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 10:36 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGE View Post
Help...I have an HTC Mogul from Sprint. I have been running No2Chem's 5051 and it was pretty good. I decided to use the kitchen to cook up a custom Rom using 5060. Everything seemed to install alright. I then go through the set up screen tapping the screen and then it says it will begin to customize my unit in 3 seconds....while it starts, but I get an error message about 3 seconds into it stating "The file: \Windows\RUN_SPRINT_TSK.Ink does not exist!"

I have done a soft and hard reset and it seems like the problem is solved, but I can't hear anything on my phone (I can make a call, but can't hear anything or I can receive a call but can't hear anything). If i try to hit the Speaker Phone button on the dialer the phone Resets itself.

I would appreciate any suggestions!!

HUGE
Sounds like you need to upgrade your Radio to 3.35

The "The file: \Windows\RUN_SPRINT_TSK.Ink does not exist!" is nothing to worry about, it just means it can't find sprint's bloatware to install...

As far as your other issue, sounds like you did NOT install the correct radio prior to flashing your ROM, your prev ROM worked on the older radio; however the latest builds are based on the lastest Radio 3.35

Hope this helps Huge

*edit* the easiest way to do this is to flash the official 3.35 upgrade -> click here
Old 04-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by $incere View Post
I want to start off and say that the No2Chem ROM is off the chain!!!

I am having a couple of issues that I still can't seem to get resolved...(yes, even after searching)

1. Obvioulsy is the MMS, I'm tryihg to get Arcsoft working correctly. I can send MMS's fine but I can't receive them.
uhmm, bro...you don't have to search to be inundated with info on the MMS issue. MMS is literally plastered all over this and other forums. First of all, Arcsoft is dead, stop using it. The fix has been provided by SomeGuyMMS: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22509

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

HUGE is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
Sounds like you need to upgrade your Radio to 3.35

The "The file: \Windows\RUN_SPRINT_TSK.Ink does not exist!" is nothing to worry about, it just means it can't find sprint's bloatware to install...

As far as your other issue, sounds like you did NOT install the correct radio prior to flashing your ROM, your prev ROM worked on the older radio; however the latest builds are based on the lastest Radio 3.35

Hope this helps Huge

*edit* the easiest way to do this is to flash the official 3.35 upgrade -> click here

You know I thought I did upgrade the Radio first, but I tried so many things after I kept not being able to use my phone I can't remember if I ever verified that the "upgrade" i got took me to 3.35....?? Feeling stupid ..

Anyway, I installed Sprint's newest upgrade just to be able to use my phone again. I know I have the correct radio now so I will give it another shot. Thanks for the quick reply and info PPC_NOOB....Let's hope I can cook up something tasty! Goodnight....
Old 04-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Lurker

$incere is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwing49 View Post
If you hold the end call button (red phone one) it puts the phone in flight mode. Windows thing, not roms. No way to disable.

Got it, thanks man.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Lurker

$incere is a n00b
Cool Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
uhmm, bro...you don't have to search to be inundated with info on the MMS issue. MMS is literally plastered all over this and other forums. First of all, Arcsoft is dead, stop using it. The fix has been provided by SomeGuyMMS: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22509
Not to be an a$$, but if you read my whole post, you'll see I have a Verizon, so the MMS link you sent me won't work. Thanks for the assistance though....
Old 04-10-2008, 11:57 PM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
actually, looks like he's got verizon. not sprint - so not sure what to tell you there...

Quote:
I have a Verizon XV6800 with the updated Sprint ROM and the nueROM 2.0 build (5060).
Quote:
I want to start off and say that the No2Chem ROM is off the chain!!!
I concur, the kitchen's even better !!!

Quote:
2. I've noticed that after some calls my phone's radio would turn off and the phone would go into flight mode.
i dont have that problem on my sprint 6800

*edit*
Quote:
If you hold the end call button (red phone one) it puts the phone in flight mode. Windows thing, not roms. No way to disable.

Last edited by puff; 04-11-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:07 AM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGE View Post
Anyway, I installed Sprint's newest upgrade just to be able to use my phone again. I know I have the correct radio now so I will give it another shot. Thanks for the quick reply and info PPC_NOOB....Let's hope I can cook up something tasty! Goodnight....
Good to hear, have fun cooking
Old 04-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickles View Post
Negativo Amigo..... click the 'Tiermann is a Genius' thread in my sig, for BEAM NIRVANA.
Yo!!!! I have no clue how i missed this up until now.... but omg soon as i untether my phone, I'm giving that a try!!! Thats HUGE news for me that all it took is a regedit to get beam back up...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
The smartdialer is in the ZIP file attached to my post. I zipped both the dialer and smartdialer in the same file. Just being lazy I guess.

Here is the Jimmy smartdialer cab file. I needed to install it over No2chems 5060 rom to get Smartdial to work again. I seem to like the ability to use Smartdial and missed it with the ROM update.
Attached Files
File Type: zip jimm98y_smartdialing_2_5_27526.CAB.zip (52.5 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Lurker

$incere is a n00b

Quote:

FYI, I found a way to fix this.

"HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA"

Change:
FlightModeSwitchByPnHEndKey = 0

I waited about 20 seconds for the setting to save into memory and soft Reset. No more issue with accidentally going into flight mode.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development