View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 10:36 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGE View Post
Help...I have an HTC Mogul from Sprint. I have been running No2Chem's 5051 and it was pretty good. I decided to use the kitchen to cook up a custom Rom using 5060. Everything seemed to install alright. I then go through the set up screen tapping the screen and then it says it will begin to customize my unit in 3 seconds....while it starts, but I get an error message about 3 seconds into it stating "The file: \Windows\RUN_SPRINT_TSK.Ink does not exist!"

I have done a soft and hard reset and it seems like the problem is solved, but I can't hear anything on my phone (I can make a call, but can't hear anything or I can receive a call but can't hear anything). If i try to hit the Speaker Phone button on the dialer the phone Resets itself.

I would appreciate any suggestions!!

HUGE
Sounds like you need to upgrade your Radio to 3.35

The "The file: \Windows\RUN_SPRINT_TSK.Ink does not exist!" is nothing to worry about, it just means it can't find sprint's bloatware to install...

As far as your other issue, sounds like you did NOT install the correct radio prior to flashing your ROM, your prev ROM worked on the older radio; however the latest builds are based on the lastest Radio 3.35

Hope this helps Huge

*edit* the easiest way to do this is to flash the official 3.35 upgrade -> click here